Home | About | Donate

Dutch Satire Accepts Trump's "America First" Decree, Kindly Requests "Netherlands Be Second"

Dutch Satire Accepts Trump's "America First" Decree, Kindly Requests "Netherlands Be Second"

Lauren McCauley, staff writer

Dutch news satire show Zondag met Lubach is endeavoring to win the approval of U.S. President Donald Trump, with a spoof video that asks the new president, if the policy is "America First," can we say "The Netherlands Second?"

Such a tiny country you can hardly find it on a map!! SAD!!!

Yes but, (sob) they can dream... can't they...?

Netherlands-evolved, socially advanced, fit people, almost all citizens are multilingual...very intelligent population. Decades ahead of America in every way except maybe gastronomy.

Great, great satire. I love it. It's true.

trouble with this maniac is - regardless his 'peace-speaking' he might decide at any time that a country's refusal to do as he says, and in particular, to make fun of him, requires atom-bombing - because, as we all know, it'd be ok to 'knock out a bad country'; it wouldn't have a global environmental effect and it'd help clean up terrorism/terrorists....
[this post is LOVELY humor - best kind!"]

I was obviously impersonating Trump you pest. It was the capitalization you hate I know. :kissing_heart: