Home | About | Donate

E. Jean Carroll Blames Trump's Attacks on Her Character for Firing From Elle Magazine Following Sexual Assault Allegation

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/02/20/e-jean-carroll-blames-trumps-attacks-her-character-firing-elle-magazine-following

David, spot on. Many women are gender traitors. I’ve met my share.

The reference to Lisbeth made me smile and brought to mind the scene on the bed. Just the kind of “tatoo” a certain someone deserves.

2 Likes

Didn’t Twump once threaten to file defamation suits against at least some of his female accusers? I wonder what the long delay is about? Wow. What a punk he is.

3 Likes

That leads into what I was thinking. My guess is that she was fired as a retribution gambit by trump. Money and power at work once again.

2 Likes

It is good of Ms. Carroll to bring this up now. Election time is nearing and the character quality of the candidates is presently being carefully scrutinized by the voters, half of which are women.

2 Likes

From the article:
“In the end, a magazine for women chose the man,”

NO. The magazine is sold to women, but it is not for women. The purpose of such women’s magazines is to keep the women distracted with trivialities like cosmetics and fashion while pursuing the goals of the owner class.

Peace.
ths.

7 Likes

Well said.

E. Jean Carroll: I don’t blame Elle.

Um, why the hell not?

1 Like