Home | About | Donate

Earth Just Had Its Hottest September on Record

I guess we need to form some new concepts about what is important. Learn from the past.
I don’t get it. Any ideas.

Maybe stop importing so much meth, there were two seizures resulting in over 5 thousands pounds of meth at our border. Enough for every man, woman and child in the U.S.

1 Like

It’s meth-ANE that is the problem when it comes to Athropenic Climate Disruption.

Drug running is a pure form of capitalism and no different than Wall St.; monopolistic cartels, tax evading, money laundering, top down management. The only difference between hedge fund managers and drug lords is that drug lords go to jail on occasion.

1 Like

We are not screwed , we are being helped . We are never alone none of us . Time is malleable our Collective consciousness is powerful . We can turn this spaceship around instantly if we Choose .

namaste

16 Differences Between Highly Evolved Beings (HEBs) and Humans Living in an Unawakened State

In Conversations with God-Book 4: Awaken the Species we are told that there are Highly Evolved Beings who live in another dimension in our universe who are assisting human civilization in its evolutionary process. When asked, “What is the difference in their behaviors and those of humans?”, God replied. “I can give you a list of them.” Here, from the text, is that list. These are the common behaviors of Highly Evolved Beings, as compared to the behaviors of those humans who are living in an unawakened state.

1. An awakened species sees the Unity of All Life and lives into it. Humans in an unawakened state often deny it or ignore it.

2. An awakened species tells the truth, always. Humans in an unawakened state too often lie, to themselves as well as others.

3. An awakened species says one thing and will do what they say. Humans in an unawakened state often say one thing and do another.

4. An awakened species, having seen and acknowledged what is so, will always do what works. Humans in an unawakened state often do the opposite.

5. An awakened species does not embrace a principle in its civilization that correlates with the concepts that humans refer to as “justice” and “punishment.”

6. An awakened species does not embrace a principle in its civilization that correlates with the concept that humans refer to as “insufficiency”

7. An awakened species does not embrace a principle in its civilization that correlates with the concept that humans refer to as “ownership.”

8. An awakened species shares everything with everyone all the time. Humans in an unawakened state often do not, only sharing with others in limited circumstances.

9. An awakened species creates a balance between technology and cosmology; between machines and nature. Humans in an unawakened state often do not.

10. An awakened species would never under any circumstances terminate the current physical expression of another sentient being unless asked directly by that other being to do so. Humans in an unawakened state often kill other humans without that other human requesting them to.

11. An awakened species would never do anything that could potentially damage or harm the physical environment that supports the members of the species when they are physicalized. Humans in an unawakened state often do so.

12. An awakened species never poisons itself. Humans in an unawakened state often do so.

13. An awakened species never competes. Humans in an unawakened state are often in competition with each other.

14. An awakened species is clear that it needs nothing. Humans in an unawakened state often create a need-based experience.

15. An awakened species experiences and expresses unconditional love for everyone. Humans in an unawakened state often cannot imagine even a Deity who does this, much less do they do it themselves.

16. An awakened species has harnessed the power of metaphysics. Humans in an unawakened state often largely ignore it.

=================================

(Each item on the above list is fully explained in the text of CWG-Book 4: Awaken the Species.)

Asked if we might have just a brief example of what is meant by Item #4 , the dialogue offers this, in God’s voice:

If your objective is to live a life of peace, joy, and love, violence does not work. This has already been demonstrated.

If your objective is to live a life of good health and great longevity, consuming dead flesh daily, smoking known carcinogens continuously, and drinking gallons of nerve-deadening, brain-frying liquids like alcohol regularly does not work. This has already been demonstrated.

If your objective is to raise offspring free of violence and rage, placing them directly in front of vivid depictions of violence and rage during their most impressionable years does not work. This has already been demonstrated.

If your objective is to care for Earth and wisely husband her resources, acting as if those resources are limitless does not work. This has already been demonstrated.

If your objective is to discover and cultivate a relationship with a loving Deity so that religion can make a difference in the affairs of humans, then teaching of a god of righteousness, punishment, and terrible retribution does not work. This has already been demonstrated.

1 Like

The Great Unraveling continues. And after having the 2nd lowest Arctic Sea Ice minimum ever recorded in mid-September, the Arctic Ocean is slow to refreeze this autumn due to so much open water. According to climatereanalyzer today, the Arctic is running 4.7C above normal! That is mind blowing! We are about to see planetary heating ramp up on steroids. What’s a crime of how we ruined a beautiful jewel of a planet. We get what we deserve…just not fair to all the other living creatures.

1 Like

We can try our best to turn the ship around, but it is too late…in the sense that we have departed the old stable climate system and have entered a new nonlinear state. Species and vegetation cannot adapt quickly enough. So, I agree with olhippy in that we are circling the proverbial drain.

Peace

I’m going to plant some palm trees on my property in Sweeden next summer .

1 Like

Remember what this article is about?
Remember that you should stay on topic and not be a troll?

This article is also not about religion.

Methane released from its frozen state in the Arctic, in seabed calthrates and permafrost will greatly challenge our way of life.

1 Like

Interesting posting. Agree with much. However, “We can turn this spaceship around instantly if we Choose .”… Humanity has unleashed great changes to this planet and as a result the planet has responded. We have started the melting of the Arctic and Antarctic, this cannot be stopped nor undone in the near term. We have greatly destroyed much of the entire Ozone Layer, this will take many years to rebuild, thus allowing UV-A, B & C radiation to strike the surface of the Earth. And we have greatly destroyed many ecosystems, much biodiversity, this will much time to restore…and so forth… What we have created is an environment that will teach humanity that they too are part of Earth’s ecosystem and that they will have to learn from the consequences of their activity…much of the human population will decline,…and rather quickly, possibly…in the near term, not in the 2050s or end of the century, much sooner…

2 Likes

Maybe if we all just planted a tree then, eh?

Ok, a bit reductionist, but I see what you mean. We really don’t need the added risk factors though.

Hi fern –

The discussion re male violence and historic violence needs to go on, but
our press is very shy about discussing it.

We all have to understand that NO crime – drug running or gun running –
or organized crime goes on without the permission and cover of Elites.
This is why it is so difficult to dislodge this corruption —

(sigh) – I know we are all very anxious about this election and what is happening
in our country. I listened to a young and very attractive woman today at the tennis
courts waiting for her daughter – she spoke beautifully, elegantly in expressing her
thoughts to another woman nearby to where we were situated –
The discussion was whether she was OK as her friend hadn’t seen her in some time –
And she explained that she has not been going out at all, avoiding being among people
in fear of the virus. And then added especially those not wearing masks which literally
causes her to panic. It then became clear that she is a teacher, but not currently dealing
with children. She mentioned she had already told her children that their family will not be
doing “Halloween” this year. And then she reported that her own parents back home were
fine, but that her husband’s parents both had the virus. As her daughter appeared, she
seemed anxious to end the conversation but she then added that …
“Anyone from an under-developed nation understands this.
From a First World nation it isn’t understandable.”
Her parents were in India 10,000 miles away –

In my opinion, we are rapidly being moved by the GOP to “Third World nation” status.

Wish I had a better answer for you – stay well – we’re trying to.

1 Like

I guess you see this type of decay in large cities that eventually recover some level of normalcy, this is far worse and pervasive. I guess we have some third world conditions here all along. You are right about perspective of these times and places. I find new meaning in all the staff I trained in some of these areas.

We just have to use what we know and apply it to new situations as they arise. Stay well too.

Blaming the people for the sins of corporations is just another piece of pro fossil fuel propaganda.

Maybe if we all just stood up together and demanded Congress pass laws that required an orderly and quick transition to alternatives, eh?

By all means Kevin, good luck with that.