Home | About | Donate

Echoing Praise for Charlottesville Neo-Nazis, Trump Calls Armed Anti-Lockdown Fanatics 'Very Good People'

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/05/01/echoing-praise-charlottesville-neo-nazis-trump-calls-armed-anti-lockdown-fanatics

‘Very good people’ is Orange Anus code for his thralls.

7 Likes

If you tell your puppy he’s a “good boy” every time he barks in the house, he’s gonna keep barking in the house and feel quite pleased with himself. At least, that’s what I think when I look at the photo with the story.

8 Likes

In January 2017 I would never have thought that “American Carnage” would have referred to what the new President would wreak upon his own people. November can’t come soon enough.

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure the dog I see in the photo is in the process of wetting the floor. Perhaps a few yanks on the old choke chain…

5 Likes

Every single one of these catch-the-virus demonstrations is classic astroturf with choreography by Murdoch & deVos, just to see if Pestilentrump can get a serious brownshirt street-coup rolling by November. They’re just warming up.

M$MBS lends invaluable assistance to Orangeman by failing to notice his astroturf machinations. Why am I not surprised when the dictator’s most valuable resource is the media, the same people he insults daily?

6 Likes

November was the month of Kristallnacht, after all.

5 Likes

These armed thugs are Hit… correction, Trumps own Sturmableitung.

Anyone still believe that Trump will step down if (an increasingly big “if” with the Democratic presidential candidate self-destroying) he loses the election? All he has to do is claim the election a fraud, and call these thugs in their thousands out to surround the White House, with sympathetic police and national guard forces joining in. He will dare Congress to do anything about it. (The Supreme Court will already be on his side). The only possible resolution would be intervention from the Pentagon - essentially a coup d’etat. But that might not work either, since a great majority of military enlistees and probably a majority of the officers (especially Air Force pilots) are Trump cultists too and will mutiny.

3 Likes

thats how it might play out. If Hillary is on her way into the White House at that point, I may be cheering on those Sturmableitung…

1 Like

Yet again, Don has invoked the very same phrase he used to commend the Charlottesville protesters - this time for the armed invaders of the Michigan State Capitol.
We (mainly Congress and the Courts) are continuing to invite even further disaster(s).
What the eff is wrong with us?

3 Likes

Can we get these very good people a job at Tyson meat packing

6 Likes

Trump will never admit losing the election, even if he does in November, remember Trump said that the only reason Hillary got three million more votes than him in 2016 is because they were fraudulent?

2 Likes

Let’s be clear what’s going on here. It’s the exact same racial genocide politics as in Charlottesville. While black people are dying of corona in droves in Detroit these low IQ white Nazis with guns are trying to increase the body count and their Orange Fuehrer is egging them on.

4 Likes

None of these people in the photo have a regular job. They survive off the grid. No shop owner in his right mind would bring in any of these yahoos.

It is worker day.
100 years ago, these would be the strike breaker goons.
Brought in to wreak violence on workers on strike for safety, wages, hours, seniority.

8 Likes

I see that these gun toting nut jobs don’t have combat helmets. They better get some.

We already have militarized police units in cities, and National Guardsmen on our streets. I think we should be cautious.

2 Likes

Trump did not call Neo-Nazis ‘very good people’ after Charlottesville. He in fact was clear to say that he didn’t include Neo-Nazis in his good people phrase. He was talking about the folk who wanted to keep the Lee statue who weren’t Nazis or Supremacists.

I know I’ll be attacked on this. I’ll be told I’m a Trump apologist.

But the truth is the truth.

ttps://youtu.be/XFTHdGfcGi4 (add an h at the start)

Those in power who want to save the People/democracy, must stop demented rump and his evil wackos!

3 Likes

“Heil Witmer”???

Searching on “irony” should bring that sign to the top of the results, don’t you think?

Prepare to be disappointed once November comes around.

1 Like

And trump excused them because “they are angry”. MOTHERFUCKER, you have no clue what real anger looks like. You think that your beloved nazi bubbas are angry? Just wait till you see what sneaky angry old bitches like me have in store for your little darlings…

4 Likes