Home | About | Donate

'Economic Terrorism': After Failed Military Coup Attempt, Trump Imposes Total Embargo Against Venezuela

I said to someone many years ago (the 1970s to be exact) that if you wanted to see the next great tyrannical Fascist war-mongering power to rise, you should look in the mirror. WE are (and have long been) the greatest enemy of mankind. And to place the blame solely on Trump or Bolton or Cheney or whoever is as blind as can be. Our entire ruling elite need to go.

4 Likes

Don’t leave out our fascist corporate hussies that support, and even start these wars.
I would welcome any flag to ship goods. Russia, China, if you are listening, and have any food (e-mails), please send em now.

Foreign policy be damned. If at first you don’t get what you want, stomp your feet and starve an entire nation as punishment.

Every American that aids Trump in the implementation of this embargo, has sold their soul to the Devil.

Can’t imagine how 30 pieces of silver is worth it.

2 Likes

Trump is the King George III.

We are an Imperialistic Nation and if our Corporations cannot have your OIL we will starve your Country until you do exactly what we tell you to do.

Castro managed to avoid the dictatorial demands of the U.S., I am hoping that Maduro can do the same.

What the Hell gives us the right to tell a Sovereign Nation how to govern their people.

Oil was a blessing to Venezuela and now it has become a problem, when a strong greedy nation gets a taste of Gold Fever nothing will stop them from robbing their Black Gold, just ask Saddam Hussein.

2 Likes

Trust me Norman, they’re scheduled for the "Hellbound Train."

One way.

1 Like

Excellent!

I agree that Trump, Bolton, and Cheney are just corrupt stooges and political pawns of the ruling fascist, elite and until the people that these crooked politicians take their orders from are eliminated …nothing will change.

1 Like

It will be, when they no longer are in charge of anything that affects us.

The legacy of Chavismo will haunt Venezuelan families for decades:
La Tumba in Caracas
Eduardo Delgado Rodríguez and the Cuban G2 in Venezuela
Gustavo González López
The bolichico billionaires, Derwick Corp. (and hundreds of Chavista kleptocratic shell companies)
May god forgive the Chavista regimes horrific, unsustainable plans for Venezuela
The Chavistas MUST recognize the OPPOSITION SUPERMAJORITY in the Venezuelan National Assembly; this includes all 3 indigenous Venezuelan people’s seats.
The Venezuelan people have SCREAMED in one, loud democratic voice AGAINST Maduro/Cuba, and this was way back in 2015.

The legacy of Chavismo will haunt Venezuelan families for decades, and forever:
La Tumba in Caracas
Gustavo González López
The bolichico billionaires, Derwick Corp. (and hundreds of Chavista kleptocratic shell companies)
May god forgive the Chavista regimes horrific, unsustainable plans for Venezuela
The Chavistas MUST recognize the OPPOSITION SUPERMAJORITY in the Venezuelan National Assembly; this includes all 3 indigenous Venezuelan people’s seats.
The Venezuelan people have SCREAMED in one, loud democratic voice AGAINST Maduro/Cuba, and this was way back in 2015.
[/quote]

The legacy of Chavismo will haunt Venezuelan families for decades:
La Tumba in Caracas
Gustavo González López

You’re correct, but it’s worse than that. Few Americans remember, Chavez actually saved our poor when our government would do nothing for them. He would donate heating oil to our poor, to keep them from freezing to death in the winter. For this generosity he was demonized by our government.

1 Like

How’s the weather in Langley today?

5 Likes

I only saw this on Democracy Now—they were reporting on rising tensions between India and Pakistan—two nuclear powers------and guess who has his nose in the middle of the whole current mess?

Sen Dick Durban has been a key player supporting a CIA puppet to lead Venezuela.

I know it’s a crime to believe in the COMMONS! It’s a crime for the PEOPLE to share in the wealth of their nation!

1 Like

How’s the weather at your Mom’s house jerk? I’m from California. You don’t like people bad-mouthing your girlfriend Maduro? I’m all for speaking out against Imperialism, but some of the clowns here that have never even met a Venezuelan that write pro-Chavista D0G$H!T on these boards isn’t just sad, its absolute hypocrisy. You North Americans are very, very comfortable supporting these drips from the bottom of your Mom’s nut$ from OUTSIDE of Venezuela… Why not visit Venezuela? Oh… Afraid? That’s OK. Tell your Social Justice Warrior knitting circle how great you are for “standing up against imperialism” on some message board. Or better yet, stick your thumb in your A$$, go join CODEPINK, prevent some Venezuelans from accessing their own consular services that the failed Chavista regime DOESN’T EVEN OFFER, and do Maduro’s dirty work for him for the price of sleeping on the Venezuelan Embassies couch in DC… Some of these North Americans are so self-righteous, wealthy and lost that its beyond absurd

Ha. Generosity. From Chavez. The biggest kleptocratic success story under Putin…
You personally look up to Chavez? REALLY?!?
He gave each of his two daughters BILLIONS that belonged to the Venezuelan people. And whoop-tee-doo, he gave away some kerosene to some poor people in the US that cost him absolutely NOTHING personally? Whatever good Chavez did by giving away resources is absolutely DWARFED by the DESTRUCTION from his lack of long-term planning. Instead of his brainwashing sessions him and Maduro enjoyed during their grooming in Cuba, they should have visited Norway to learn how to actually run a petro-state in the interest of their own people. Instead, he GAVE away HUNDREDS of BILLIONS of dollars to criminal kleptocratic shell companies like Derwick Corp and all the bolichicos that left Venezuela’s electrical grid unmaintained and ancient while him and his boys enjoyed their unearned BILLIONS.
Quite the role model “ReconFire”. Who else do you call a personal hero? Maduro? Diosdado? Pol Pot? Stalin? Stalin’s boys trained your other girlfriend, Fidel, on how to imprison an entire country with a coup-proof government structure resistant to popular uprising. That’s why Venezuela resembles Cuba so closely now…
I won’t call you a fool.
You’re just like a little nerd who’s digitally LARP-ing here on the internet with some of your other maladjusted buddies.
You should go speak with a real live Venezuelan. You’ll learn a lot ;)))

Such a speedy intelligent response, I’m impressed, NOT!
Don’t get your pink panties in a bunch, your US government check is on it’s way.