Home | About | Donate

Ecuador Hints It May Hand Over Assange

Ecuador Hints It May Hand Over Assange

James Cogan

Julian Assange is in immense danger. Remarks made this week by Ecuador’s foreign minister suggest that her government may be preparing to renege on the political asylum it granted to the WikiLeaks editor in 2012 and hand him over to British and then American authorities.

On March 28, under immense pressure from the British and U.S. governments, Ecuador imposed a complete ban on Assange having any Internet or phone contact with the outside world, and blocked his friends and supporters from physically visiting him. For 46 days, he has not been heard from.

Julian you are simply fucked my friend. How many years living in that tiny Ecuadorian Embassy in London not able to step a foot outside the door without being arrested on trumped up charges? Six now…Seven? That is horror enough and they haven’t even gotten their hands on you yet. I have no advice to give you my friend. It appears they will never stop till they get you and nothing can stop them. They desperately want to make an example of you to make sure the next time a person wants to expose the truth they will think twice. I think they probably will do exactly that. Why go through so much hell for a society that doesn’t even appreciate your efforts. We were not worth the price Julian.

7 billion people, and we have to rely on less than ten, maybe just this ONE human being, to take on the rabid dogs who govern.

would someone else grow a pair, and go to bat for this guy?
Anyone?
Anyone?

Well said, James Cogan.

Australian journalist Caitlin Johnstone has also been vigorously trying to keep this story alive. Her latest:

Glenn Greenwald is still keeping up:

According to the Hindu long calendar, we are coming out of the Kali Yuga. This is similar to most Earth religions in qualitative terms of the prophetic elements. Live and fight the good fight, respect, love, share, and be good to each other.

Characteristics of Kali Yuga:

From the Sanskrit texts the Vishnu Purana and the Linga Purana:

Thieves will become kings, and kings will be the thieves.
Rulers will confiscate property and use it badly. They will cease to protect the people.
Base men who have gained a certain amount of learning (without having the virtues necessary for its use) will be esteemed as sages.
There will be many displaced persons, wandering from one country to another.
Predatory animals will be more violent.
Fetuses will be killed in the wombs of their mothers.
People will prefer to choose false ideas.
No one will be able to trust anyone else.
People will be envious.
There will be many children born whose life expectancy is no more than 16 years.
People suffering from hunger and fear will take refuge in underground shelters.
Young girls will do trade in their virginity.
The god of clouds will be inconsistent in the distribution of the rains.
Shopkeepers will run dishonest businesses.
There will be many beggars and unemployed people.
Everyone will use hard and vulgar language.
Men will devote themselves to earning money; the richest will hold power.
The state leaders will no longer protect the people but, through taxes, will appropriate all wealth.
Water will be lacking.

Pre-cooked food will be readily available!

The fact that our food supply contains very little nutrition and is full of toxins reveals a great deal to me about the frequencies of Time we live in.

(The source of this information is in the Sanskrit texts the Vishnu Purana and the Linga Purana; and also a remarkable book entitled, While the Gods Play: Shiva Oracles and Predictions on the Cycles of History & the Destiny of Mankind, by Alain Danielou; Inner Traditions International Ltd., paperback, 1985.)

Sott Earth Changes April 2018

“On March 28, under immense pressure from the British and U.S. governments, Ecuador imposed a complete ban on Assange having any Internet or phone contact with the outside world, and blocked his friends and supporters from physically visiting him. For 46 days, he has not been heard from.”

Many people believe he is dead and was by Dec 2016. His press releases last year were rehashes and snipits from old ones. I hope he’s alive.

“WikiLeaks is blamed for Clintons’ defeat.” That woman is satan.

Though Ecuador was brave early on, they have finally submitted to the demands of Britain and the US.

Liberty dies to thunderous applause.

While it sounds like today, I could have said it in 1980 and I suspect many would have said it in 980. and in 980 AD. By the way, abortion has been around for millennias and is mentioned in many texts. I’ve ran into it several times in classical and early modern. So, it’s spooky but I’m going to say it often has been. IE Nazi Germany. I think we are at end times with climate change and weather modification, though.

I suppose the Statute of Limitations doesn’t apply when you cause political embarrassment.

There is no statute of limitations on Hate.

Especially, Government Elitists Hate.

If a Whistle-blower exposes wrongdoing that embarrasses these subhumans, they use all of the resources available to them to quiet you ASAP.

Julian Assange was doing the right thing for all the right reasons.

As was Edward Snowden, Chelsea Manning, and Mark Felt.

Persecution was their payment.

Kill the messenger?

Immense danger from governments… Seems to be the modern catch phrase!

Root cause. Look at the type of person that works for the government… All are a losing choices for mankind!
Either a power hungry psychopath willing to mass murder to get there… or the lazy inept. always a disaster.
Its time for term limits for the congressclowns and raise the standard for government work way above anything in place. America has tolerated feral monkeys in power way to long.
The current cesspool of government ineptitude can be shoveled down south and used to build the wall… from the south side.

Those exposed never paid the price they should have.

Now living in a world where truth is not allowed.

I actually feel like we are watching a human be driven to madness.

And this is America driving this action. This is being done in our name.

This is a horrible situation.

The CIA funded the candidacy of Ecuador’s new president and now it’s pay back time. A journalist willing to take on the bestial military industrial complex, especially its militarism is a human sacrifice for all of us looking for truth.
telos2

Oh, he is not the first. Many you do not know their names.

Our first presidents - who we supposedly revere and admire were slaveholders - they owned and sold people and used them for their own gain. How much worse can a man/woman be? Maybe it is time to knock down the Washington statues and change the name of the capital - if we really want to get real with the truth.