Home | About | Donate

Effort to 'Provoke Iran'? Right After Trump Nuclear Deal Decision, Israel Launches Airstrikes in Syria

Effort to 'Provoke Iran'? Right After Trump Nuclear Deal Decision, Israel Launches Airstrikes in Syria

Jake Johnson, staff writer

This is a breaking news story and may be updated...

Of course. Trump essentially has given the green light to Israel that it can start to destroy Iran.

Folks, it’s been a real pleasure knowing most of you on here but I’ve had e-fucking-nuff for a while. The insanity has overwhelmed me and I just don’t see how my typing, bitching, and moaning is going to change anything. My towel is thrown in…

I am going on vacation for a week so I will be taking a break from this site as well, and it couldn’t have come at a better time. Your posts and discussions were really interesting and I hope you can take some time to cool off from this insanity.

They have already bombed Syria in April!

Why would Israel launch strikes on Syria? - CNN - CNN.com
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/09/middleeast/israel-syria-strikes...intl/index.html

Israel caused 9/11. That wasn’t enough. They want to do it again:
October 29, 2004, Arab television
"The idea came to me when things went just too far with the American/Israeli coalition against our people in Palestine and Lebanon, it came to my mind. The events that affected my soul in a direct way started in 1982 when America permitted the Israelis to invade Lebanon and the American Sixth Fleet helped them in that.I couldn’t forget those moving scenes, blood, and severed limbs, women and children sprawled everywhere. Houses destroyed along with their occupants and high-rises demolished over their residents rockets raining down on our homes without mercy Alliance’s oppression and atrocities against our people in Palestine and Lebanon.”
""Finally, it behooves you to reflect on the last wills and testaments of the thousands who left you on the 11th as they gestured in despair. "

2004 Osama bin Laden video

REFLECT ON IT!
The invasion of Lebanon caused the backlash known as Hezbollah!
Israel is a cancer in the Mid-East!

Thanks, MCH, I feel the same about yours and MOST of the folks on here. I’m typing now because I had to return to delete something. Happy time away!!!

I predict another false flag attack in the near future. Guess who will get the blame.

Iraq two on the burner with the pot simmering.The neocons all hanging around like Bu$h and Cheney right before they unleashed “Shock and Awe” on Iraq with drool leaking from their greed fueled grins as they imagine the plunder of both Iran AND the US taxpayer (remember those pallets loaded with ca$h that just poof, disappeared?) Of course the MIC/Wall Street/and oil company’s are awaiting their haul just after Trump gave them billions of taxpayer money per gift number one with his tax scam now he’s going to finish the bottom 99.9% off while further enriching the 0.01% by collapsing the economy again with another war on credit. Only difference between this one with Iran and the first one with Iraq is Iran if a far more formidable foe with far more advanced weapons. Instead of 5000+ U.S. fatalities I expect to tallies closer to Vietnam. So how do we get Trump, Pence, and all their neocon pals on the frontlines before a shot is fired???

Weird. Zionists and Nazis that hate each other getting together to destroy Islamists on condition that on “the Rapture” the jews will burn eternally in hell and in turn the jews will get economic revenge on Christians that caused the Holocaust.

Conservatives (fascists) sure understand each other.

Direct Democracy

Anybody else tired of Israeli government?

I doubt if Israel is trying to goad Iran into an attack. It would make no sense from the Israeli standpoint. They are far outnumbered by surrounding nations. I think this is just more of the same, with Israeli trying to prevent Iran with establishing a military base in Syria and supplying Hezbollah with weapons. The headline looks like more click bait As everyone who read the news should know Israel is obsessed with a potential threat from Iran and doesn’t want to be vulnerable from the north should a conflict erupt. The Saudis are also very concerned about Iran and it is said that much of the money that has flowed to ISIS has come from Saudi Arabia which is where the version of Islam embraced by ISIS comes from.

Amen Bro. I was going to post something similar. I have been screaming for years about the US and what a terrorist nation it is. I have given up now. As far as I give a damn, the citizens of the USA deserve everything that is coming their way, as they fucking continued to vote for both the Republicans and Democrats. Both parties are war mongers to the hilt and only do the bidding of their corporate owners. The USA is bankrupt economically and morally and NOTHING is going to turn it around now. It is akin to stage four cancer. It is on hospice now. For those of you who still have some semblance of compassion for your fellow human beings around the world, to say nothing of the flora and fauna, be kind to each other as everything goes to hell now. I will not be wasting my time on sites like this. It does no good now. The only thing that might have made a difference was the citizens engaging in massive boycotts (including elections) and general strikes. But that time has come and gone now. The game is over. The oligarchs have won and will play out their end game which will be another world war. Adios folks. Enjoy what remaining days we have to love one another as best you can.

The only excitement I anticipate is seeing how the Zionists and neo-cons spin all this death to blame the Kennedys and the Pope. The New York Times is actually calling Trump “courageous” on their opinion page today. Chutzpah. As unpleasant as I find saying this, I think Mel Gibson was right. En vino veritas.

I battle this sentiment daily.

It’s pretty obvious that this administration has been gearing up for war from the beginning. Us cynics just figured some of these generals wives would have some say so.
Who wants to bomb yet another countries women and children into oblivion? Anyone seen or heard an Iranian American do anything war like or act out like a terrorist?
No, because it’s not about that. It’s about Israel, their money people, their phony ties to our religious sects, and hate for black, brown, olive, and yellow tints of the color spectrum.
Plus if you look at a map you can see the country that got skipped over, likely because we couldn’t blame any Gulf of Tonkin or WMD or jet plane hijacking people with wrong doing. Just a country willing to stand up for the little guy. Palestinians. G

We the People don’t lose until we quit. We may not win, but we will never know if we quit. And if anyone can’t deal with this mess at the national level, give some time to organizing in your community. Fight for your right to govern in the places where you live. It’s very empowering to fight local destructive corporate activities with your neighbors. And you meet the greatest people too!

I too am quite beside myself as America is humiliated, yet again, by Israel and its lackeys in the media, and DC. What do we non-zionists count for? Nothing. We are all Palestinians now.

Do come back ff. In all this insanity we need to laugh and some of your comments had me in hysterics.

Er, er, er, er the Palestinians.

Let’s wait and see. Who knows who might come to the rescue!!!