Home | About | Donate

Egypt to Push for Global Intervention in 'Unraveling' Libya

Egypt to Push for Global Intervention in 'Unraveling' Libya

Andrea Germanos, staff writer

The UN Security Council will meet Wednesday to discuss Libya as Egypt announces it sees no other option than launching an international intervention to target Islamic extremists there.

Before we all go off half-cocked EVERYONE who is concerned about ISIS, IS, ISIL, Daesh should read this new article in The Atlantic:

http://www.theatlantic.com/features/archive/2015/02/what-isis-really-wants/384980/

I include Obama and his administration and the Congress in the "everyone".

These people, in my humble opinion, are deranged psychopaths. This has nothing to do with "religion" and more to do with just being plain batshit crazy!

Read the article and you will see what I mean.

They talk about going back hundreds of years and adhering to a religious doctrine that includes cutting off of limbs and beheadings and just killing, killing, killing even those who are of the Muslim faith.

Then they say that the purpose of the Caliphate is to usher in The End of Days and the return of...Jesus Christ! who is a high prophet in Islam!

This is where the rubber meets the religious road. According to The New Testament, 2000 years ago when Jesus Christ roamed the Middle East, he spoke of nothing but love and peace! He was The Prince of Peace! He healed the sick and at The Last Supper He said the last and final commandment is "To love one another as I have loved you."

When the woman was about to be stoned for adultery, what did Jesus do? He said, "Those of you who are without sin, cast the first stone."

Then he wrote in the sand as each man stood over him, knowing what the sins of that man were, and wrote, "Adulterer". And the man dropped the stone. He wrote, "Murderer" and the man dropped the stone.

How can this Islamic Wahabbist tribe of Islam claim that Jesus Christ is one of their top prophets yet they completely ignore all His teachings?

I say that the only way to deal with this mass psychotic tribe is to psych them out.

I am not a psychologist or a psychiatrist, but it seems to me that their entire thinking is "out of touch with reality" which is the definition of psychosis.

ISIS, or IS or ISIL or Daesh is nothing more than a mass psychosis which cannot be dealt with by bombs or drones or more killing. They must be dealt with by the entire planet of normal human beings who just want to live in freedom without fear of death by completely out of touch human beings like they are. They are out of touch with reality.

We need the best psychologists and psychiatrists in the world to come together to deal with their barbaric and psychotic ways.

Jews believing they are "the chosen" people of God is a problem for the world and for Palestinians. This can be dealt with politically through sanctions and the like. Christians believe that Jesus will one day return. That is not a problem to others in the world. That belief really does no harm.

But these savages who are kidnapping women and children and forcing them into marriages and concubine situations against their wills and are murdering them and the mass murders they are perpetrating along with the stealing of foreign lands to form a false "Caliphate" are unacceptable to modern human thoughts and feelings. They are completely out of touch with reality and must be dealt with for what they have: a serious mental illness.

Gee. Where did I already see this bad movie?

Oh yes, the staged beheadings prior to the 2003 Iraq Invasion. The terrorists were big Europeans in sheets with bulky American style watches in front of Abu Ghrabe wall paint instead of thin tribal locals. Locals don't wear those kinds of watches.

Are we really going to fall for this again?

When Obomb'em gave Libyan terrorists a billion dollars cash, as outlined in Ted Rall's recent article on CD (supposedly to fight ISIS for us), what did we think was going to happen? Libya is now awash with armed rebels funded by us. Obomber gave the money to Al Qeida no less!

There's dozens of laws on the books that say Barack Obama is a terrorist supporter.

Do you see how ridiculous this is? Not since Operation Cyclone where CIA gave one billion dollars to Pakistan's ISI (Heckameyer) who was pals with Bin Laden, have we phucked up so bad.

War-profiteering Dynasty families like the Duponts and Bushes, won't be happen until the whole world is in a World War.