Home | About | Donate

'End This Charade': Top Dems Call for Ryan to #RemoveNunes as #ReleaseTheMemo Mayhem Grips DC

'End This Charade': Top Dems Call for Ryan to #RemoveNunes as #ReleaseTheMemo Mayhem Grips DC

Jon Queally, staff writer

As evidence grows that the White House will ignore objections from the FBI regarding the release of a controversial "cherry-picked" memo—currently sucking up nearly all the political oxygen in Washington, D.C.—top Democratic leaders on Thursday called for the immediate ouster of House Intelligence Chairman Rep.

Another attempt to stop the investigation

6 Likes

Am I the only one who feels queasy at having to depend on Schumer, Pelosi and the FBI to save the Union?

13 Likes

Perfect time for a false flag event…things couldn’t feel worse than they do now at High-Noon. Just where the Hell is Gary Cooper?

1 Like

Me thinks the Democrats have something to hide. Like the misuse of power, FBI resources etc. If there is no there, there, then why all the angst about a memo that if untrue, should be demonstrably so?

11 Likes

Herr Trump should have been indicted and disqualified, when he publicly invited Russia to hack Killary. All downhill from there. Donald is a first class douche bag. Certainly not fit for the presidency.

3 Likes

Queally has always seemed to me like a good journalist. I don’t understand why he’s carrying water for the corrupt Dems. Let’s see the bloody memo, for chrissakes, and let the chips fall where they may. If it destroys the Dems, maybe a new, true left party can emerge from the ruins.

10 Likes

Gee Nunes, ready to fall on that Obstruction Sword for ol Nero

I’m sure he would do the same for you

I’m with Tapper on this one.

Wouldn’t it be wonderful if these politicians were as determined so solve the big problems facing the country as they are this? Let’s take away the Russia stuff from the establishment Democrats. What’s left at this point? Platitudes, corruption, and fifth rate defense.

I have no clue how this will turn out, cause most of them are serial liars, but whatever politicians go down, they’ll get a nice lobbying job, or work at some broke ass think tank. Most of what they do now is just theater.

4 Likes

The premiss of this argument would seem to be that Nunes represents a position with overwhelming media support.
In fact the contrary is the case. Most of the media has been dismissing the importance and authenticity of this memo from the first. Once it is released (if it is) all the biggest media outlets will be committed to trivialising it and suppressing its implications.
The memo should be made public. the media should then encourage a sensible and useful discussion of its contents and their constitutional implications. I’m not holding my breath.

1 Like

i think Nunes has reasons of his own to block the investigation. He’s not doing all this out of love for Trump.

2 Likes

How about the release of Trumps tax returns for transparency sake.

4 Likes

For someone who supposedly “recused” himself, Nuñes is sure taking the lead.  What part of “recuse” does he not understand??

If The Lying Son-of-a-Bush can save us from Sadam Hussein and Krooked Hilliary can save us from Muammar Khadafi (aka Gaddafi), surely Schumer & Pelosi can save us from Vladimir Putin, can’t they?

Gary Cooper, Hell!   Where is trust-bustin’ Teddy Roosevelt now that we REALLY need him??

1 Like

Okay, Callme,

1. We know nothing of the sort.
  2. Ratcliffe? Texas Tea partier, Dubya appointed immigrant hunting, anti terrorism thug?

You’re really on the job, aren’t you? And above you cite TheDuran and Gatewaypundit as your sources. How can anyone argue with you?

The memory hole is filled with the actions of the FBI during decades of unconstitutional programs including domestic spying.

democrats and republicans vacillate either lauding or vilifying the agency depending on whose ox is being gored.

5 Likes

Well said!

Yeah. I’m the paid troll. While you are simply a highly principled defender of Trump and Putin who happens to be plugged into all the right wing nut case “media”. You couldn’t even agree with the tax returns release? You seem a little overheated on this topic, and not much interested in anything else.

Roger that, can’t wait to see.

Sure feels like Nixon days.

Nope, wasn’t me. Nor birth certificate. No problem.

Yes. A bit of respect for Putin. Because single payer and all. Nothing moves you like Trump and Russia. Even if you have to go to right wing mythologists to back up your arguments.