- There are already too many humans on the planet = mass extinction event.
All the human beings on the planet could fit into the state of Texas. Wouldn’t be much room individually, but this idea of lack of space and too many human beings here is just…well, my BSometer goes wild when I hear this. I do agree, however, that the elites who view us as just so much worthless flesh taking up space on THEIR planet may well have an extinction event they will try to pull off.
- Women often suffer pain, injury and even death gestating and bearing children.
As opposed to all the unborn women who are killed every day without anyone to defend their right to life? Please, spare me the faux moral indignation.
- Forcing a woman who doesn’t want to gestate and bear a child to do so anyway is a form of slavery, especially in the case of rape and incest.
Nobody is forcing a woman to bear a child. Biology is quite simple. You don’t want to be pregnant, don’t have sex. But I will tell you where women are being forced (and often beaten into submission). Over 60% of all abortions are done under the threat of physical violence.
- Every human born is just one more sentient sufferer who will experience more pain than pleasure (read the book The Human Predicament).
This tells me that you are an atheist who doesn’t believe that there is something wonderful beyond this life. Tell you what…go to the ocean some day and just sit and watch a spectacular sunset that reaches right into your heart with its beauty, then reflect that this is just the handiwork of the One whose Kingdom is beautiful beyond all imagination. I’m really sorry you have such a truncated view of what life really is.
- Every human born is fodder as a wage slave for the capitalist elite and the labor treadmill.
No argument on this one from me. The challenge is to choose to not become what they want us to be.