Home | About | Donate

EPA Chief Says Trump's Evisceration of Regulations "Make Things Better"—But Forgets to Add "For Polluters"

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/05/20/epa-chief-says-trumps-evisceration-regulations-make-things-better-forgets-add

3 Likes

The Trump administration is open for business like a cheap bordello.

4 Likes

And how is the loosening of these restrictions going to help the good people of Michigan with the floodwaters of the Tittabawassee and toxic chemicals from Dow?
Absolutely brilliant.

4 Likes

However unlikely, I would like to see the next president undo every single disastrous ruling the Dotard’s EPA has made.

If the Democrats were sincere, this guy would be gone.

2 Likes

It took decades to get a handle on this crap and Trump is undoing it in 4 years.

2 Likes

Well it also actually makes it easier to build renewable systems too…

1 Like

Na. It’s like a ratchet. It’d just be a pause, before it gets tightened down again.

Do I detect a fellow Bruce Cockburn fan? Good on ya, mate.

1 Like

As more incidents of damage to our environment appear in conjunction with man made pollution, prophesy in Isaiah 14 sure does seem to describe our current situation.

Isaiah 14:20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

“Take him out. Bing, it’s quick.”
d. trump

… and they call it Democracy.

(My favorite Bruce Cockburn political song - maybe tied with “The Trouble with Normal”)