Home | About | Donate

EPA Used Monsanto’s Research to Give Roundup a Pass

EPA Used Monsanto’s Research to Give Roundup a Pass

Sharon Lerner, The Intercept

The Environmental Protection Agency concluded in June that there was “no convincing evidence” that glyphosate, the most widely used herbicide in the U.S. and the world, is an endocrine disruptor.

The Dictatorship Of The Corportariat is killing us and the world. It's a fascist world with too many people. History is repeating itself with nuke capability.

Well, there's a freakin surprise1 Imagine the EPA failing to do its own reearch or at the very least relying on independent non-monsatan funded research.

The revolving-door corrupting our nations so-called "regulatory" agencies has reached obscene proportions as this revelation and many more like it clearly demonstrate. Big-government is a wholly-owned subsidiary of big-business and corporate greed subverting our nations representative government ostensibly Of, By, and For the People, now of, by, and for corporations and the uber-wealthy! MoFo's!

And, you were expecting what, exactly? From the soon-to-be 2nd largest economy in the world, I'm curious to hear what would be exceptional :sunglasses: about this article. Though, Sygenta calling their product Touchdown, shows somebody in Switzerland has a certain panache.

And to think that they were once known as "Public Servants"- My, my how times have changed for the worse- Seems like Rockefellers always get their way-

Your post reminds me of the Documentary "The Corporation" where there was A clip of GHW Bush touring A Monsanto Lab, just full of good things to say and absolute wonder- What A fkn. Stooge, from A long, long line of Bozos and Stooges.....I hope that entire family rots in hell along with all of the other "usual suspects"-