Home | About | Donate

Eric Trump Goes on Fox News to Claim That Coronavirus a 'Hoax' to Hurt His Father's Re-Election Bid

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/05/17/eric-trump-goes-fox-news-claim-coronavirus-hoax-hurt-his-fathers-re-election-bid

Reverse evolution is a thing.

14 Likes

So what is holding trump back from having these “huge, packed” rallies starting now?

Edit: this is not a rhetorical question. If he and his minions think this is a hoax, they can all cram together by the tens of thousands without masks, cheering “USA, USA, USA” while spitting saliva all over the enclosed stadiums in and around each other while:

“You can’t always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you find you get what you need”---- plays in the background.

“What they need” is a good dose of _______ you can fill in the blank

15 Likes

It bears pointing out that Donald Trump Sr. has nod had a rally with 50,000 people, probably in his life, and certainly not during this re-election campaign year. Donald Jr. is talking BS.

10 Likes

They are drinking their own kool-aide.

3 Likes

Like father, like son
Eric, your father is the fake here; fake business credentials, fake wealth, fake university, fake wife with fake breasts, fake plastic smile, fake tax returns-not that we’ll ever see them… Your father is the “fake news” that all your cult followers like to mime. Only because of “Flummoxed News” do the likes of you get any air time. You and your father contribute nothing to humanity or its many needs. Despite all this, I pray for you too, that you don’t get the Corona Virus, because you’d be crying the loudest for all the government help you can get.

5 Likes

This dweeb is miffed that the pandemic prohibits him and his brother from killing Lions and Elephants in Africa so as to prove their manhood. He likely worried he going to become “too girly” if he sits at home too much longer.

This guy has a “fake heart” a “fake brain” and "fake courage ".He is just a “fake man” thinking that his money grants him all of these things.

11 Likes

“We are led by the least among us – the least intelligent, the least noble, the least visionary. We are led by the least among us and we do not fight back against the dehumanizing values that are handed down as control icons.”

— Terence McKenna

17 Likes

It’s always all about Trumpty Dumpty

1 Like

Pirro didn’t say a word. She agrees.

Art Buchwald used to make up federal bureaucrats with silly names out of whole cloth who would make utterly ridiculous statements and he’d agree with them, but that was obvious farce.

3 Likes

Let’s have Trump rallies everyday. I hated Reagan but vstill didn’t want him to die when he was shot. I find myself wishing for Trump rallies eveyday with all the MAGATs hugging for freedumb.

11 Likes

Deadly.

1 Like

Yes, malignant narcissists or sociopaths are fake, lacking a core self which seems to be the case for don and Eric.

But moving beyond fake----the divisions are ratcheting up as evidenced by the attacks aimed at people wanting to take precautions by wearing masks and maintaining social distancing.

This is not going to go away.

In my little, seemingly quaint Wisconsin town the anger is playing out on the facebook pages of restaurants. I am not on FB but can still access the comments including this one regarding the re-opening of Wisconsin:

“doesn’t it seem strange to you that all the republican Govs have opened up while the democrat Govs are trying to keep things shut. This is a political issue. All to keep the economy down and keep trump from getting reelected”

This type of comment is not a minor thing. The divisions are deepening. The anger/hatred (which the right doesn’t understand or care to understand— they just act out) is growing.

What do we “hope” for?

For the virus to go “poof” and embolden these people even more?

The virus to come back with a vengeance and cause tremendous death and suffering? No.

I don’t see a way out of this that does not cause extreme suffering and perhaps violence in any scenario at this point.

6 Likes

I think the Beatles song: HE IS A REAL NOWHERE MAN, fits Trump to a T.

9 Likes

I fervently hope Eric is correct!

2 Likes

He is I N • S A N E !!!

1 Like

They are probably drinking Clorox.

6 Likes

Poor Don Jr. doesn’t realize that his father is just a useful idiot for a certain cabal of billionaires just as the MAGAts are useful idiots for him–sort of an asymmetric silly string theory, I suppose.

10 Likes

November? His father said it would disappear by April!

4 Likes

Is this one Beavis or Butthead?

7 Likes