Home | About | Donate

Establishment Media Shy Away From Claims of Perjury by Kavanaugh

Establishment Media Shy Away From Claims of Perjury by Kavanaugh

Justin Anderson

Trump Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh was subject to a wringer of testy Senate confirmation hearings last week. The current DC Circuit Court judge has come under fire from Democrats on the Judiciary Committee for his stances against the landmark pro-abortion decision Roe v.

“It’s a big club, and you and I ain’t in it.”
–The Late, Great George Carlin

Kavanaugh is in the club. Nothing to see here folks…

The fact that Kavanaugh is willing to lie, is what Trump was attracted to.

The media are paid prostitutes for the Oligarchs that own them.

The biggest attraction Trump has to Kavanaugh is that Kavanaugh on the SCOTUS will provide enough votes to give the POTUS total immunity from prosecution. Trump will be not hesitate to pardon Kavanaugh for all of Kavanaugh’s crimes.

Trump was spot on when he told us during the 2016 campaign that “I could shoot somebody on 5th Avenue in broad daylight and not lose one vote”. With Kavanaugh on the SCOTUS not only would the subject murder not lose Trump one vote, Trump could not be tried for that or any other murder he commits.

This author is a joke IMO. Starting with the headline “Media Shy Away”, would be laughable if not for the seriousness of the content.
“But some Democrats have also said that Kavanaugh lied under oath…”
No they didn’t just "say " it , they can prove it.
I realize it won’t happen, but impeachment proceedings for Kavanaugh should start immediately.

This week the Washington DC Bureau of the Anchorage Daily News was closed when its sole reporter was fired for reporting evidence that Kavanaugh is hostile to identifying Alaska and Hawaii natives.

Guess we know where the owners of the Anchorage paper stand.

I usually agree with your comments, but I disagree with your comment here that “this author is a joke.”

I agree with you that the headline and the phrase you cited could (and should) have been worded more forcefully, but overall I think this author’s article gathers the facts well and states many important points clearly.

Lastly, I strongly agree with your comment that Kavanaugh should be impeached from his being a judge on the D.C. District Court, based on the evidence of his many unethical and illegal actions.

I suspect the huge number of unethically suppressed and undisclosed documents are hiding many more disqualifying actions by Kavanaugh. Why else would the Republicans refuse to reveal “the whole truth – and nothing but the truth – so help me God”?

And anyone who voted for Bush vs Gore should be impeached!

Just doing their job.

The sexual abuse allegations are huge. So are the multiple examples are pergury.