Home | About | Donate

'Even Worse Than the DCCC Blacklist': Schumer Accused of Effort to Hamstring Progressives Trying to Unseat GOP Senators

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/08/29/even-worse-dccc-blacklist-schumer-accused-effort-hamstring-progressives-trying

10 Likes

This is par for the DINO neoliberal wing course, and especially chucky schumer, the shill, who has never supported or worked for anything other than Israeli interests, his big-money donors (bribers), and other corrupt special interests - a failure and a betrayer of people, and nation!
That POS shows his true colors that have been displayed for his entire career for any paying attention to his perfidy! FRELL the DP and all who control that corrupt private entity - democratic? Not on its best day!
Third party effort yet?

37 Likes

Hey, Democrat Party, it’s past time you did an intervention. Two-buck Chuck’s Koch habit is going to kill us all.

31 Likes

A wall street duel citizen Zionist, all you need to know about Schumer…America Last.

29 Likes

Chuck is your typical Corporate Puppet.

Beholden to Israel and the Donations/Bribes he gets from the Health Care Industry and the Military Industrial Complex.

Lets hope Andrew Romanoff can Defeat Hickenlooper, another Dem who is a Corporate Lackey, and kick his ass in the Primary.

29 Likes

Plan #1) Stop Bernie from getting the nomination.

Plan #2) Should he still wrangle the nomination, make sure he accomplishes nothing by stacking the House and Senate with right wing Democrat candidates.

Plan #3) If 1 & 2 fail, work to reelect Trump.

Love, Chuckles.

34 Likes

When you look at the long-time Democrat officeholders it’s understandable how things got so screwed up despite the words used to con us for our votes since the 1980’s.

We are governed by bribe-takers, and bribe deniers. Until We pay for our elections, we’ll keep hiring bribe-takers.

20 Likes

MORE PROOF that Jimmy Dore was right: “The democrats would rather lose to a republican than win with a progressive”.

MORE PROOF that the deck is being stacked yet again!

MORE PROOF that Chuck Schumer is a fucking republican in republican lite (“D”) clothing!!!

32 Likes

surprised you have not been banned by the censors . Any criticism of a certain country and its minions in the USA is met by cries of …Listen to David Irving at a book signing on You Tube.

3 Likes

Author sez:
“The DSCC … denied to The Intercept that it has an explicit policy of blacklisting consultants and firms that work with progressive challengers.”

So the policy is implicit, then. Thank you for the clarification.

17 Likes

Jimmy Dore is correct exponentially more often that Chuckles or Nancy, or Hoyer

17 Likes

More proof we need a purity test and its simple!

Do you support People or Corporations?

17 Likes
7 Likes

If the left wins the D primary in CO the Borg will do everything they can to defeat him in the general, just like they did with Ben Jealous in Maryland. They elected a Republican governor instead, Larry Hogan, who’s a walking construction contractor.

10 Likes

“Do you support People or Corporations?”

Phred, you wouldn’t really expect a truthful answer from a neo-liberal campaigner would you?

5 Likes

Any criticism of Zionist apartheid israel and their lap dogs in Congress remains a badge of honor.

7 Likes

Of course not but it might make 'em twitch

But I wasn’t thinking of is as a question because talk is cheap in most of them. I’d determine from their track record not their pie holes. ; - )

6 Likes

" Vermont independent Sen. Bernie Sanders has signed a loyalty pledge, promising to run and govern as a Democrat if he wins the presidency in 2020, a new requirement for candidates that largely grew out of his own 2016 campaign " It seems to me when an agreement is made it is a two-way street, and in this case the DINO DP entrenched corporate/banker lackeys have abrogated betrayed any agreement Bernie may have signed, and as such he is no longer bound by the terms - he will in all likelihood adhere to what he signed, as he has much too much integrity to go back on his word, altho if there ever was a time more needful of any action to save our republic and planet, I cannot think of one.

The DP is now a private corporate enterprise, ruled by big-money interests and power, it is NOT a “democratic” party that serves the traditional base it once did (sort of), now completely taken over and corrupted by self-interested greed and ambition! Taken over by the clinton-obama corporate/banker/wall street faction of capitalist tools!

There is no future in such a corrupt deceitful political party!

16 Likes

Make them weep

1 Like

IMHO, Phred, Romanoff passes your test.  As noted in the body of the article, the DSCC’s actions are “‘Shameless, but not surprising,’ Romanoff said. ‘I support a Green New Deal and Medicare for All.  Those priorities don’t sit well with the party bosses and power-brokers in Washington — but I am not running to represent them’.

As I’ve noted many times already, donate DIRECTLY to those candidates whom you trust —

NOT ONE DIME To The DCCC, DNC or DSCC!!

16 Likes