Home | About | Donate

Everyone Has Fallen for the Lies About Venezuela

Everyone Has Fallen for the Lies About Venezuela

Lee Camp

There are three things I know for sure in this fanciful, sometimes inglorious experience we call life:

It is about putting the international corporate capitalist in control. They want control over everything they feel they can profit from without answering to the public.

Most likely a CIA asset.

Joined 20 minutes ago and only posts are in this article.

LIAR!!!

Moon of Alabama update. Watch out for the false flag.

https://www.moonofalabama.org/

Peace
Po

Dude, trolling doesn’t work around here. Go over to HotAir.com and preach to the choir.

Just curious, did you get paid during Trump’s shut down tantrum?

To Lee Camp:

Thanks for the comedy gold.
Thanks for the truth-telling gold.

I look forward to the next opportunity to use the word “belligerati”.

Lee Camp has disinformation trolls following him to any site that publishes one of his articles.
It is how you know he is trustworthy, and usually right.

Always remember that international corporate capitalist are great …with fava beans and a nice Chianti

Seems to be a duplicate of one “Will Hanner” from a few days back. Same blather and same MO. Just a Troll, nothing more.

And are very tender.

And here is why we should embrace fine dining.

https://therealnews.com/stories/venezuela-the-epicenter-of-the-pink-tide-and-now-of-the-right-wing-rollback

Peace
Po

I am lovin’ me some Lee Camp! Telling the truth and funny to boot.

That was informative and I like to listen/read Abbey Martin Empire Files and on Ring of Fire

Thanks for the link. I’ll watch later tonight.
Yep Republicans have bee attempting to force Fascism on us for a long time. The Dems havent’ been do much to slow that down (LOL that’s my glass is half full attempt)

I tire of the “getting rid of the dollar” crap. It’s just silly. Stick with the real stuff.

Fun article.

But it actually is not everyone, is it? It’s US government and dollar-led media.

It is pretty much impossible to have a large media outlet and say much of anything true about current events.

‘Democracy Now’, Feb 19, 2019, (https://www.democracynow.org/2019/2/19/venezuela_in_crisis_as_us_pushes) has a debate between a Venezuelan economist Francisco Rodríguez who worked in the Chavez administration and Vijay Prashad, director of Tricontinental: Institute for Social Research and who writes for CD among other activities. The almost detached way of discussing Venezuela by Rodriguez gives a surreal snapshot of what passes for reality by the ‘proper people’…neoliberals, MSM et al. It’s like watching a global pathology, as if in the Twilight Zone.

The US sanctions are given no moral judgment by Rodreguez, as if they’re an act of nature. As Prashad points out, the ‘aid’ relief amounts from 20 to 50 million dollars, while “the United States and the Bank of England have plundered this country of billions of dollars, which it could be used in the open market to have bought the goods that it needs.” The coup itself is looked at by Rodriguez like a chess game, no sense of right or wrong. That he is concerned about the Venezuelan population at least puts him a step above the obedient proper people hypocrites and cowards.

“We must not confuse foreign policies with charity work…” (a para. of that criminal of all criminals, H. Kissinger)
And, of course if Russia sends at most a box of band-aids (humanitarian aid) to Ven. we will scream “Monroe Doctrine”…
White man (Mostly in the US) speak with forked tongue.