Home | About | Donate

Everyone Needs to Be More Furious Right Now

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/views/2020/11/04/everyone-needs-be-more-furious-right-now

4 Likes

“Democrats getting their asses kicked for the past five years” ?

Try the past quarter century plus…at least since Clinton pushed NAFTA through, resulting in the Democrats losing control of Congress for the first time in four decades. Newt then launched his contract on America that put ass kicking on steroids.

12 Likes

and the origin of the TEA Party ? with its mentors Koch

2 Likes

What’s all the fuss about? Both parties got what they wanted. The republicans got Trump. The democrats stopped Sanders. The elites are happy.

12 Likes

And the one percenters in both parties got their tax cut.

9 Likes

I’m going to relate an old joke that almost got me into a fistfight with a bunch of Young Republicans(who have absolutely NO sense of humour). Two young men are sitting at a bar. One says, “I have a confession to make. My grandfather was a thief. My father is a thief. And now I’m going to prison for being a thief.” The other man replied, “I didn’t know your family were Republicans!”

2 Likes

Superb. Yes anyone anywhere, in politics or media, who panders to this gangsterism and thuggery, is criminally complicit, and is on the wrong side of life, humanity, and history. Get right!

2 Likes

good article, well written! “What­ev­er the out­come of this elec­tion is, when it’s over, I would like to stop treat­ing gang­sters as hon­or­able par­tic­i­pants in civ­il soci­ety.” This last sentence is very significant and should become some organizations statement of purpose or at least be included in writing somewhere in their statements.

4 Likes

Nevada is not worried----they could have put Biden over the top but went home for the night. From what I see this is a somewhat honest election here at the end -----I’m not sure about the primaries. Trump got a message from Rupert when fox called Arizona for Biden.

The CORPORATE MILITARY POLICE STATE is very happy

1 Like

You and me both, Hamilton. Personally, I’d like to treat these gangsters like the outlaws they are: to be strung up and hung on sight!

1 Like

Y’all just quit it already. Y’all bashing Trump for the Dems is like the MAGA freaks bashing immigrants for Trump. The Dems created Trump when Bill Clinton out Repped the Reps with corporate collusion and sent Reps careening wholesale into Naziville. Trump is here compliments of Dem neoliberalism. Either vote for progressives or support the fake two party charade already.

4 Likes

Amen.
Thank you.

2 Likes

mlucid, Most those bashing Trump will help fleeing immigrant suffering harm. Amelia it was just a false alarm. Progressives are more misled than deplorable self-righteous rightwing alarmists dreaming of 747’s away from today.