Home | About | Donate

Everyone Tells Trump He's Fired So There May Yet Be Hope For America

Everyone Tells Trump He's Fired So There May Yet Be Hope For America

In a sign America may be starting to think screaming racism isn't okay, a third company has cut ties with toxic blowhard Donald Trump after he said he loves Mexico except it's filled with rapists and criminals and we need a "great, great wall" to keep them out. Univision, NBC and billionaire Carlos Slim's TV company have all cancelled deals with Trump after his "derogatory comments." And, brilliantly, there's now a Trump piñata. Another clown goes down.

Donald Trump is "the poster boy" for a lesson I imparted to my daughters when they were still quite young.

We were very low income. What I essentially conveyed was: WWhen God/Source runs out of imparting creative gifts, intelligence, and good looks... S/He provides money."

Sure, paint trump as the clown, they are for the newest member of the Bush Family Evil Empire to emerge onto the national scene. Isn't the Daily Mail owned by the fascist Murdoch?

Wow. You're batting 1000 today. Who's next? Will you inform us how misunderstood Mussolini was?

You obviously know nothing and don't wish to know anything about the Bush family, or the insufferable prick Murdoch.