Home | About | Donate

ExxonMobil CEO to Head the State Department?

ExxonMobil CEO to Head the State Department?

Andrea Germanos, staff writer

Among those President-elect Donald Trump is reportedly considering for secretary of state is ExxonMobil CEO Rex Tillerson.

That's according to Joe Scarborough, co-host of MSNBC's "Morning Joe." Scarborough tweeted Thursday afternoon:

The SecState process continues. Trump considered the Romney meeting "great" but is expanding options and looking at Exxon CEO RexTillerson.

Although I'll probably say this everyday for the next 8 years, watching how a fascist corporitist gov't form is utterly fascinating! Never have i thought how easy it would to create one. But I had an idea that this is the only form of gov't that Trump would allow after publicly stating that, "...Democracy isn't as important as Capitalism." Realizing that he didn't have enough education to know that Democracy is a gov't type and Capitalism is an economic, I figured that it would be no issue with him.

Exxon has been and is the #1 climate denier.ExxonMobile has been lying and covering up its own studies, for many years, that lend proof that fossil fuels are contributing to climate devastation in order to protect its multi- billion $$$$$$$$ vested interests.

Well, if the ExxonMobile CEO Rex Tillerson becomes secretary of state that could be the final nail in the coffin for people like Bill McKibben.

This was already in place. Obama was set to push the TPP through, and all those related 'trade' agreements that give corporations precedence over governments.
This is not a Trump or a Republican owned issue. The Democratic Party and it's Presidents have been full in on the corporate take-over of our country.

Us. We have to turn it around. Kids or no kids. It's a really nice planet.
defunddapl.org Start here.

Take a look at all the players who easily slide over to the other team.

On January 20 the population of alligators in the DC swamp will see its biggest spike up in the history of the US.

To what cabinet position will PE assign Tila Tequila?

With Rex at the Tiller, the Ship of State will once again float in waters as calmly shimmering as an oil slick rainbow. Like that famous Exxon Valdez tanker of days of yore, Captain Rex will guide us to a safe and snug harbor.

An extremely dystopian future seems all but guaranteed now, Trump and his wrecking crew are going to bulldoze, drill, frack and blow up anything they want and while doing it make sure we all pay the highest possible prices possible.They are also preparing to destroy any attempt to go in any other direction but down. War looms ahead since not everyone else on the planet is going to be dragged along without a fight. Trumpf and his ally Gaspipe Putin and the rest of the Fossil Barons and Kingdoms are intent on destroying the living environment as if we have some kind of backup.

Your point is well made. But my view has some fundamental differences. I see our gov't other than Democratic. And that my view of politicians are people working together to keep us out. One way i came to these conclusions was looking up our gov't in the CIA Factbook and realizing that our own gov't doesn't see it as a Democracy, but a Federalized Republic, with a strong Democratic tradition, though the tradational aspect is a moote point. The other thing is when I first looked this up i took a screen shot in 2007 and at that moment we were a Democratic Republic. Also, having had Conservative and Liberal Poli Sci profs, it had become apperent that people that didnt study this crap, they will continue to believe it ia true. Did not our Presidential canidatea keep saying that it was a Democracy? Are they suddenly truth sayers? Why do we as a whole and individually go back and forth on our beliefs of politicians? Its like watching a tennis match, one aide, then the other. Also, how can 2 views, Republicans and Democrats, something Hitler had pointed out that was necessary to maintain a high level of control over people, be a feesible thought in anyones head. There are over 300 million people in this country. So, though i completely get your point, i dont agree to the conclusion.

I just wanted to affirm your image of the tennis match. This is a recent quote from Nancy Pelosi-
“we went up so high in 2006 and 2008. Let me just put that in perspective. When President Clinton was elected, the Republicans came in big in the next election. When President Bush was elected, we came in big in the subsequent election. When President Obama was elected President, the Republicans came up big in the next election.”

We need more than a 2-party system to represent all those 300 million people, that is definitely so. George Washington warned against the 2-party system as well. He foresaw the obstructionism and back and forth it would result in.