Home | About | Donate

'F-ing Horrifying': Sessions Outlines Immigration Crackdown in 'Trump Era'

'F-ing Horrifying': Sessions Outlines Immigration Crackdown in 'Trump Era'

Deirdre Fulton, staff writer

In "the Trump era," as Attorney General Jeff Sessions called it on Tuesday, immigration officials will undertake a harsh crackdown on undocumented migrants—a campaign one veteran federal prosecutor described as "fucking horrifying."

Arpaio is out of work and would probably jump at the chance to join the Sessions march to incarcerate, punish, exterminate, and abolish any and all brown-skinned human beings regardless of their legal status, which would not be vetted until after they are carted off to prison/detention centers/local jails and perhaps not even then. And who is going to pay for this "round up" and incarceration or transport of detainees out of the country? The American taxpayers, T-dump dregs included.

What a stunted, nasty, evil, subhuman "man-boy." A swamp creature that even the other swamp creatures avoid with the exception of the slime ball at the top.

"[t]he nation's top law enforcement official outlined a series of changes that he said mark the start of a new push to rid American cities and the border of what he described as 'filth' brought on by drug cartels and criminal organizations,"

Get ready for the new reefer madness, and the racism that marijuana prohibition is based upon. As H. Anslinger, the founder of the drug war on weed said,

“There are 100,000 total marijuana smokers in the U.S., and most are Negroes, Hispanics, Filipinos and entertainers. Their Satanic music, jazz and swing result from marijuana use. This marijuana causes white women to seek sexual relations with Negroes, entertainers and any others.”

“Reefer makes darkies think they’re as good as white men.”

And keeping pace with old Henry was Nixon, who targeted drugs for purely political, racist revenge:

"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders, raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."
J. Ehrlichman as reported by Dan Baum in Smoke and Mirrors

Yes "filth" - Sessions. Get rid of filth. Get rid of Sessions.
Always been a small, small "man" with too much power.
With that voice and delivery and stance he is the very essence of evil for some Hollywood movie villain.
But not a movie.
Hard to know where to make which comparisons.
Himmler?
Maybe. But he might have to share the comparison.

Let's all heil the return of the Untermensch. Sessions would have been a perfect henchman for Himmler, that demented, twisted chicken rancher, but I guess that Herr Drumpf will do as the newest fuhrer. I suppose that I should be grateful that this administration is not going after Jews like me (though posting sentiments such as these might well become criminal soon, and you and I might find ourselves sharing a cell). Muslims, the new Judenscheisse of the Amerikan Empire should really worry though. How far this country has fallen. I find it telling that our new untermenschen are fleeing the US to seek political asylum in Canada. Civilization still does exist outside of our borders. As for us, we are under the jackboots of the most brainless, heartless, evil Nazi emulators this country has ever seen. It not only CAN happen here, it is happening right now.

RESIST!!

An Earnest Wish For The Retarders Of The Public Good:

Because you retard the reign of Peace, human solidarity,
the love of Mother Earth and Life's web,
You need to depart, pass on.
Hopefully without too much pain, but you need to go.

Don't come back until such time
you are prepared to be helpers of the common good.

For now, pass on.

Sessions is amazingly like the head Nazi played by Henry Gibson in "The Blues Brothers".

Direct Online Democracy

We're charging them with a felony and deporting or putting them in our for profit prisons? Whatever costing taxpayers millions if not billions.

I traveled the Baja Peninsula in 91 in a motor home for a month. I saw behead horse on road side, trash, garbage in guillies, just so much litter. I also saw clean homes in the cities, clean homes with harden dirt floors, clean children, well dressed school children. I thought that was America l950's and disgusting filth. Then came out of there and headed for the South for a month and I regretted my disgust for Baja and Mexico as the South rural areas were just as bad. American South was no better. Haven't been there since and figure it hasn't changed much, maybe gotten worse as desperate some people are.

Not sure about the reefer madness. There are a number of states getting significant revenue from marijuana sales. I sincerely hope the states fight back.

Everytime I hear and see Sessions the picture that comes to mind is a daguerreotype from the thirties of a black man hanging from a tree with the townspeople cheering.

Sessions is a disgusting, despicable creature.

I though Sessions was caught lying in his confirmation hearing about contact with the Russian Ambassador??? WTF???
Why have we not heard any more about this? Is someone asleep at the wheel or did I just miss something???

So an untold number of immigrants will be incarcerated at great cost and charged with federal crimes. Immediately, the legal system will be paralyzed. If they go to trial, they will be provided with court appointed attorneys, although I can't imagine that an ethical attorney would take such a case. Anyone who is incarcerated in a federal prison will cost at least $50,000 per year. Many undocumented will probably leave and many also will not come. We saw in 2007-08, when our economy tanked, that many went back home. The most serious aspect of this circus is that our agricultural system will tank. This, coming on the heels of the paralysis of international travel ought to be wake up call for the public.

One thing we can do to counter this white supremacist administration is make sure our local police do not help in the deportations beyond what is required by law. The ACLU's People Power project is trying to limit Trump in this way. Since this administration appears to be fascist we can expect it to continually create fear of certain groups to get support from its followers and this is clearly another example. Fear of Muslims and fear of undocumented immigrants is how Trump gets much of his support, portraying himself as the one who can save Americans from these threats. It is to us to resist these white supremacists in their effort to replace US democracy with a white nationalist apartheid state.

Oooo little Jeffey Sessions made a big big speech. We're so afraid of him and his little troll body and his little tiny hands. This tough guy speech made him feel like a big man for a few minutes.
He, like Trump should be getting the message soon that they don't get everything they want, like health care and Muslim ban. Tisk Tisk should wake up soon.
What is he still doing in office anyway? Perjury and investigation of Russia ties should be enough to get him disbarred and removed from his AG spot. How can anyone ever take him seriously when he has a lifetime of racial discrimination which should have kept him from being AG.
Are there any laws that affect the wealthy and political that are still enforced I wonder? We can see the illegalities and then nothing, nothing is done about it. This is one evil little toad though, too bad he didn't run into any bad hombres while there.

The entire GS-grade legal staff of the DOJ needs to resign now. NOW!! And all the rest of us need to donate to a fund to help those that resign - because, once they resign, they will have trouble finding any kind of employment anywhere under our awful capitalist system.

Yes, you should be afraid of him. Sessions and his friends are powerful and organized like a well-oiled machine, with limitless funding from the wealthy. We on the left cannot even organize ourselves out of a paper bag.

Only when enough people are afraid will be organizing start to do something about it.

Jeff Sessions is a disgusting little man in every sense of both words.

Sessions is calling immigrants....(probably inferring Muslim, and other people of color)
FILTH????
DOES THIS RING LIKE the noise from GOEBBELS OR WHAT????
WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS...THIS CANNOT BE TOLERATED AT ALL...
does anyone know of mass protests coming up in May, perchance in DC area?

My feelings exactly. He' is giving Hilteresque speeches. The US sounds like Nazi Germany. I don't think his use of the word 'filth' is by accident. What a terrifying disgusting administration.

We will organize:
but where are the God damn celebrities who open their mouths when it's "safe"
such as at the Million Women's March....i.e. Madonney....?
can we get these cowards to come forward and denounce this stuff and cough up some money
for buses en masse non-stop to DC and shut that place DOWN???
how about it Oprah??
I don't need you to tell me what books to read...