Home | About | Donate

Fake News and False Flags: How the Pentagon Paid a British PR firm $500 Million for Top Secret Iraq Propaganda

Fake News and False Flags: How the Pentagon Paid a British PR firm $500 Million for Top Secret Iraq Propaganda

Crofton Black, Bureau of Investigative Journalism, Abigail Fielding-Smith, Bureau of Investigative Journalism

The Pentagon gave a controversial UK PR firm over half a billion dollars to run a top secret propaganda programme in Iraq, the Bureau of Investigative Journalism can reveal.

Bell Pottinger’s output included short TV segments made in the style of Arabic news networks and fake insurgent videos which could be used to track the people who watched them, according to a former employee.

The agency’s staff worked alongside high-ranking US military officers in their Baghdad Camp Victory headquarters as the insurgency raged outside.

So this firm would create fake video on CD and drop it around at various sites?

Might this include the "men sitting around talking and describing how they attacked the towers on 9/11 , this including a Bin Laden who obviously had plastic surgery to get a bigger nose, dyed his hair to have a blacker beard and decided to wear a gold ring ?" Most interesting it was filmed in a format that could only be played on machines intended for North America and would not play on local players.

Might this include the Video of the nice looking dog wearing a bandana wherein the "evil terroists" were filmed poisoning it with poison gas apparently to test out said gas?

Might this include papers presented as evidence by the US Senate that claimed prominent persons opposed to the war on Iraq were on Saddam Husseins payroll these found just laying around a room (And apparently all printed in English so the Good Senators did not need to translate)

I suppose all if ok as the Pentagon insists the information was "truthful". They would never fake news would they?

This is a Capitalist country.
Everything is up for sale.
We are sold all sorts of crazy crap that we don't need and didn't even know that we wanted until we saw the advertisement.

And so it went with the War in Afghanistan and with the War in Iraq.
The American taxpayer will spend whatever it takes to keep on winning.
So if you're losing a war the best approach is to sell the fact that you're winning that war. Even if that's a big, fat lie as it was in this case.

These day's Obama and Hillary and the Democrats are trying to sell us on the fact that the Russians, specifically Putin, are the cause of all of America's problems.
Anyone who buys into their argument is foolish.

And how much money is also going to Syrian propaganda?

Again, General David Petraeus's name pops-up. How much crap can Petraeus get away with? Whistle-Blowers are going to prison left, and right, and Petraeus always skates free.

Retired General Betrayus not only "always skates free", he makes millions of dollars working in the financial industry promoting the expansion of more profit centers for the military industrial complex (MIC).

Correction, in 2017 there will be a MIC name change to HIC, the Hillary Industrial Complex...HIC also has another meaning, but I'll shelf that for now.

Of course if HRC doesn't win, it will just be called, TRUMP!

All my job was to do was to collect that data and pass it on... If anything interesteding popped up, [I would] hand it over to the bosses and it would be dealt with from there.

What was this guy's name? Eikmanger? Eikinger?

Excellent thinking, Suspira. I remember thinking it was not Bin Laden at all in that video. Also the dog video seemed way overblown and ridiculous.

Always so refreshing to know there is plenty of money for imbecilic short term narrow focus projects like this but we can't feed the hungry or buy books for our children. We the little people, though, must be law abiding honorable souls who pay our taxes and do our best to maintain our credit rating, or else we are labeled and become social pariahs.

Which corporate party will ever hold the Pentagon fiscally accountable?

Just one more compelling need for the Green Party.

You can be sure there are a lot more creepy crawlies under this rock.

Thanks of the posting this video. I seen it a few weeks ago. And It's a good one.

And how about the poison gas propaganda video or the Syrian Hospitals bombing video? The gas attack was blamed on President Assad and the Hospital bombing were blames on Russia.

Yeah. And the funny part of all this , is that the "debt" we supposedly owe is mostly to ourselves, lol.

If I'm not mistaken the third largest expenditure in our budget is the interest payment to those who own our debt.
This debt thing is all pretty slick.
The oligarchy owns the Congress.
Congress borrows money from the oligarchs to pay for the military, etc.
That increases our debt.
Then our Congress takes taxpayer money to pay interest to the oligarchs on the money that the Congress borrowed from them.
What a con game.

Precisely why the US Government has an unlimited budget for purchasing propaganda from domestic and foreign sources.

Perhaps Trump's plan to bring jobs back to Murka includes prohibiting propaganda purchases from foreign companies ?

Same thing as in Syria.

White Helmets

Aleppo Media Centre

Propaganda for Syrian ‘Regime Change’

I thought this was a pretty good read.

"The MSM have really pissed me off in the last 24 hours by pushing, in unison, this most disgusting and hateful false narrative. Make no mistake about it, this tale of Russian and Syrian warplanes dropping barrel bombs, cluster bombs and even chlorine gas onto Aleppo’s main hospital, killing and injuring innocent children is nothing more than unadulterated, pure and malodorous bovine fecal matter."