Home | About | Donate

Fake News and False Flags: How the Pentagon Paid a British PR firm $500 Million for Top Secret Iraq Propaganda

This an article by Ms Bartlett referenced in the video above that details some of the Western propoganda, pointing out that one of the major so called sources for the same is the group called “The White Helmets” which are a creation of that same Western Government and funded by them.

It interesting to note that Ms Bartlett references recent claims by this group, which was reported by the Western media that the Syrian Government used Chlorine Gas in a recent attack on civilians, She points out that not only are conventional weapons far more effective then trying to drop Chlorine, but that in a country subject to sanctions the only factory in Syria that manufactures Chlorine is held by the rebels and captured by them in 2012.

One more good read.

Syria - The U.S. Propaganda Shams Now Openly Fail.

September 30, 2016 “Information Clearing House” - “Moon Of Alabama” - The Obama administration, and especially the CIA and the State Department, seem to be in trouble. They shout everything they can against Russia and allege that the cleansing of east-Aleppo of al-Qaeda terrorist is genocidal. Meanwhile no mention is ever made of the famine of the Houthis in Yemen which the U.S. and Saudi bombing and their blockade directly causes.

But more and more major news accounts support the Russian allegation that the “moderate rebels” the U.S. is coddling in Syria are actually in cahoots with al-Qaeda if not al-Qaeda itself.
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article45586.htm

Look at it this way, when they spend 500 million dollars on propaganda like that, you know, you just know in your heart of hearts, they are not spending 500 million dollars on propaganda. Most of that money simply scammed off the top, maybe, just maybe, the spent 50 million dollars on propaganda which is bad enough but most likely 450 million was simply stolen in fraudulent charges ie it’s not like they can complain about missing money or sue for crappy cheap propaganda, still a pretty bad crime, stealing that much from tax payers.
There is no honour amongst the corrupt and they just a readily steal and cheat from each other as they would the rest of us. How many in the Pentagon got a chunk of that 500 million dollars.

The Zionists and banksters are already scheming to discredit/defame RT and Sputnic internet news outlets just as they are trying to discredit/defame BDS.

They have a vested interest in lying, there livelihood depends on it. Since Eisenhower’s warning about the MIC we have seen thousands of trillions of taxpayer go up in smoke.

I like that Betrayus such a fitting name that SOB paid one Iraqi tribe to kill another so to divide and conquer and he claimed victory.

You have that right Imhotep. The longer one avoids the MSM the better one’s vision becomes clearer as far as the constant stream of lies we are fed by “our” government. This entire nation exists for one purpose and one purpose only and that is to use the fools that keep thinking we are the exceptional country the world must have and to use those fools to support generating more money for the ruling elite via any means possible including war. (Can anyone here even imagine using the term “ruling elite” a decade or two ago???) For chrissakes the fool sheep are even willing to send their own children off to die proudly for the corporation! What this country has become, as sad as it makes me to say this, is an example of mass hypnotism or insanity for all the world to see. I certainly hope humanity survives to learn the lesson we are teaching at present though my doubts increase daily. And Siouxrose, when I say we I mean we as a collective nation, not “we” as those who can see through the charade and voice opposition against it. Just trying to clarify my comment not point any fingers.

Yeah, but Petraeus is a player not a betrayer…to the fascists that is. He isn’t a whistle blower but rather a participant.

Better yet, TICK (Trump Industrial Complex Kills) to signify the parasitic nature of these pigs.

As deeply disturbing as all of this is, it is not surprising.

Wag the Dog:
[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNo0BicRM8k]

Fake propaganda for a fake war; good way to spend our tax dollars!! If we elect Trump, he may stiff the British Company and only pay half the $540 million thus saving tax payer dollars!!

Wells: "… if it saved one life it [was] a good thing to do.”

Close to a billion dollars to save even one life was “worth it”??
… Really? For considerably less your could have sent perhaps a thousand troops home. THAT would have been worth it … and it would not have involved inventing and publicizing LIES.