Home | About | Donate

'Famine Not Seen in 40 Years': UN Warns Pompeo Decision in Yemen Could Lead to Hundreds of Thousands—If Not Millions—Dead

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2021/01/14/famine-not-seen-40-years-un-warns-pompeo-decision-yemen-could-lead-hundreds

4 Likes

Millions dead is exactly what these Zionist, Israel and Saudi Arabia supporters want.

6 Likes

What is a dirt bag like Pompeo doing, as a representative of the United States?

5 Likes

I got a bit of a chuckle in your defining Saudi Arabia as Zionists.

As Zionism refers to the support for a Hebrew State , Israel, and, as the Saudis yet boycott Israeli goods that combination seems more than a bit off

Saudi Arabia does not have official diplomatic relations with Israel . In 2005, Saudi Arabia announced the end of its ban on Israeli goods and services, due to its application to the World Trade Organization, where one member country cannot have a total ban on another. However, as of August 2006, the Saudi boycott was not cancelled.

The “Christian” right is well-served by the pompous ass and extremist trump shill, not the republic, human rights, peace, or saving the helpless from the US war machine and like-minded warmonger profiteers, liars and tools of the arms, industry and Israeli supremacist/racist beliefs/actions and criminal Saudi meddling in ME politics regardless the millions killed or displaced!

3 Likes

Pompeo talks all the time about The End Times and The Rapture. When he gets up every morning, I’d guess that he prays to his twisted Death God to “Please let today be the day Armageddon happens.” If there is a day when all of humankind is wiped out, Pompeo will be on a rooftop dancing with joy and yelling “God, God, GGGODDDD!” like he’s having an orgasm.

This man wants hundreds of thousand dead, if not millions. He prays for it every day.

1 Like

Remember to check back frequently. The KSA and Israel have been rapidly creating closer ties. 2006 is ancient history to what Netanyahu and MBS are doing now. If they don’t yet still have full trade, then its under negotiation. Or at least waiting while Netanyahu keeps trying to stay out of jail.

And, the way the original post is punctuated, it would appear that the author had 1)Zionist, 2)Israel and 3)Saudi Arabia as three separate categories of ‘supporters’.

3 Likes

The Christian Right hates everything that Jesus stood for, and if Jesus stood before them today they’d probably shoot him as a radical leftist.

4 Likes

Pompous is fundamentalist Christian who believes in the “end time” also known as the “apocalypse” . total catastrophe’s are his thing.

1 Like

I focused on the fact that ,currently, there are no diplomatic relationships between those two nations. But, upon further perusal it does seem that some are indicating behind the scene negotiations are in progress…

The original Christians were extreme pacifists. They took the whole “turn the other cheek” thing seriously and paid the price in death and persecution. Then the Roman Empire became the Holy Roman Empire and fast forward to today all these “Christians” think Rambo of Nazareth is on his way.

1 Like

Yes, they were all about peace, but they were not Christians, rather they were essene Jews (~https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essenes) who were outside the Roman/temple sphere of influence.The official term “Christian” was Roman 313 AD.

Merely old fashion corrupt theology.

The audacity of Pompeo and the rest to call themselves ‘pro-life’.

3 Likes

Don’t forget that the Saudis matched dollar-for-dollar the arming of the Mujahideen in Afghanistan in the '80’s and that all the arms were funneled through Pakistan. At that time, the Israelis were the only ones back then with a significant cache of Soviet armaments, the latter having been captured from the Egyptians and Syrians prior.

So, these boys have been joined at the hip in causing regional and international mayhem together for at least the past four decades now.

Nothing new under the sun and all … .

1 Like

It was my understanding that the US supplied Israel with armament. We are in the midst a mulit-year arms deal with Israel to the tune of 38 billion dollars in fact.
I would appreciate a link to this cooperation between those two nations as I cannot seem to find it. Thanks in advance

This was all from memory but I’ll try to find a link regarding the arms transfer to the Mujahideen in the '80’s and send it to you but, still, I doubt if there are any that will provide dates of transfer of funds, etc. between the Israelis and the Saudis. I’m sure that I do have some old clippings from back then in the attic with some of this information, though.

The reason for the Israeli involvement was that they had hundreds of tonnes of Kalashnikovs that we (via the Pakistanis) could arm the Mujahideen with so, if they were caught by the Soviets, we could wash our hands of the matter and claim that the armaments were captured Soviet stock.

And, of course, Israel never pays a dime for anything so they laughed all the way to the bank with the Saudis’ and our money.

2 Likes

When are we going to have a war no more government. it’s not going to happen unless you change your beliefs .
Beliefs create Behaviours.

2 Likes

I appreciate the response and hope you understand I was not being skeptical of your veracity. Today we are faced with an overwhelming number of opinions,many proving to have no basis in fact, thus I have learned a bit of caution.
I consider Israel one of two nations rightly labeled terrorists by their actions and policies; the other being the USA

1 Like

Bloody good question Hemp. The way things are going and the state of the planet, i guess never. Sorry to be so realistic.

1 Like