Home | About | Donate

Farewell, David Cameron, It's Theresa May's Turn to Mess Things Up Now

Farewell, David Cameron, It's Theresa May's Turn to Mess Things Up Now

Deirdre Fulton, staff writer

Britain bid farewell to David Cameron on Wednesday as the reign of Prime Minister Theresa May began.

Let's Start a long list for Obama's Legacy:
1- Nobel Peace Prize.
2- Drone Program.
3- Closing Guantonimo.
4- Massive Deportations.
5. TPP Push-thru.
6. more....

When things get tough, people turn to authoritarian conservative reactionaries to allay their fears. These make things tougher in a vicious circle that ends in wholesale destruction and the process repeats itself.

Let's just hope she's not another Margaret Thatcher. "Airstrip One" can't take much more...

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I hadn't realized that there's official government policy in the UK to target Jews, and if so, it's good to have her speak out against what would be her own party's position and policies. If not, then you have just made a false equivalency. There's no equivalency between official policy targeting a particular religion and/or ethnic group and speaking out against non-official, ad hoc attacks, however reprehensible.

Will this rabidly anti-social Tory PM cost the UK taxpayer another 14 millon GBP for her funeral when old age finally catches up with her?

Interesting to note that the word "Tory" is derived directly from the Scottish Gaelic word meaning "thief". Nothing changes.

And so it starts, Theresa May fuck up list:

1. Appoint Boris Johnson as foreign secretary. Yes the buffoon himself now heads the intelligence services. The gods have a sense of humour!

Amid an international free speech row between Turkey and Germany, Mr Johnson agreed to take part in a poetry competition organised by his former magazine The Spectator.

His limerick reads:

“There was a young fellow from Ankara, Who was a terrific w*nkerer.

“Till he sowed his wild oats, With the help of a goat, But he didn’t even stop to thankera.”

Yes! this man is now our new chief diplomat!

You sound like those rube, one issue voters in the USA. "Oh, she may be a horrible person in every other way, but she's not antisemitic so I'm voting for her."

It's what we have been experiencing across the pond for some time. It's referred to as the Peter principal. It's a systemic problem where an undserving, unqualified, boob finds themselves in a position of authority, and in order to keep their new found position of power they make sure that all of their underlings are even bigger, less qualified boobs than they, thus insuring that none of them could ever possibly challenge the authority of the original boob.
This system has been in place for over thirty years here in the USA. We always considered it a side effect of Reaganomics, as Reagan was the ultimate Peter, an undeserving, unqualified knot head who sold himself to the highest bidder all throughout his career. You folks of course had you own Peter, and her name was Thatcher. Different gender (maybe) but same results.
Boris is reminiscent of many cronies that filled the administrations of our last five presidents. And of course, the many boorish rubes that constantly rub shit all over themselves in the halls of our congress, and in board rooms all over America.
Have you ever read the book "Idiocracy"?

Is it just me or is this zilch but window dressing to keep the Tories at the helm? Replace one anti-Brexit person with another anti-Brexit person achieves what? Well that answers my question....

You beat me to it. I echo your reply - ALL of them.......

When are people going to start being super extra careful about what they wish for. May be a different outside wrapper but there is still that vile and evil good old boy inside. America see Hillary Clinton.

All too true, as I wouldn't call her a person at all. People feel empathy.

Head Teeth? He introduced Maggot Thatcher to the UK as Minister for Education. He also refused to deal with the miners whose wages were far too low, and thus they struck and his governmnet fell as the people at large thought the miners should get a fair wage. That ultimately led to that spiteful attack against the miners, forced by The Maggot, which broke British unionism.