I had put this as a reply to the article on Congress reserving the right to sandbag the treaty in Iran, but is seems appropriate here.
Help me out here, I'm a little confused.
* Congress is passing legislation giving them the right to tear apart the treaty agreement with Iran. They apparently want to go over it line by line and have the right to, for instance, continue sanctions against the nation.
* At the same time, Congress is trying to pass legislation giving the "president" the right to conclude trade agreements with no oversight, such as the Toilet Paper Plan (designed to wipe us all out) and a similar disaster on the Atlantic side.
* Since we were first being Bushwhacked, we have been at war with many small nations, millions are dead or displaced. Congress, which is constitutionally delegated the sole authority to declare war has sidestepped that to let the "president" and his warrior clan attack whomever they want.
* Now, there is a proposed treaty that might commit peace and they want total control to do what they want with it, regardless of the people, the rest of the government (if we really have one) or the world in general.
* What's wrong with this picture?
I cannot even understand how any government could negotiate with the 0.001% to create a plan that would surrender the lawmaking power, the various organizations that try to protect the people from adulterants to their food that may eventually kill them, etc., to corporations that could make the people and governments pay for any interruption or lessening of profits by banning these substances.
* It is hard to believe that governments would give up their legal powers to corporate selected and run secret courts from which there is no appeal.
* I hate to think that We the People will will just stand aside and shrug our shoulders when what little is left of our country is given away to the banksters who have already pretty well impoverished and destroyed our nation, our society and our future.
* I would love to see the People throw out the imperial sock puppets of the 0.001%, and perhaps get rid of that nauseous pack of sewer rats that feel that everything is theirs, to eat or piss on, just like rats in a grain bin.
* On this planet there are billions of us versus the hundred or so with billions of dollars. I think a billion people could easily overrun a billion dollars if they tried. Why don't we?