Home | About | Donate

FBI is Now Involved in the Investigation Into the Flint Water Crisis

Certainly, it will arrest Rick Snyder.

NOT! I know, you were just being facetious.

Recent media coverage and spiraling public outrage over the water
crisis in Flint, Michigan has completely eclipsed the ongoing
environmental justice struggles of the Navajo. Even worse, the media
continues to frame the situation in Flint as some sort of isolated
incident. It is not. Rather, it is symptomatic of a much wider and
deeper problem of environmental racism in the United States.
Beyond Flint, Michigan: Mainstreaming the Navajo Water Crisis

Absolute truth.
And the uranium mines are starting up again !!!

Let's see if we can't change a few of those "request to testify before congress"
into
"subpoenas to testify before the grand jury"
This is going to get hot.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I CANNOT understand why news medias are not talking about GM complaining to Snyder about their car parts corroding. Snyder quietly spent $400,000 to hook GM back up to Lake Huron water, while keeping Flint on polluted Flint water. This was over a year ago. The only address in Flint that got clear water was General Mts.I also cannot understand how he can sleep at night? Oh he is of the 1% and could care less.

Governor Snyder will not go to jail! In this country you can make the poor, disabled and elderly suffer at your (governor) hands and not go to jail. He'll blame the "city managers" for giving the bad water to the poor. Even the Banksters didn't go to jail for investing people's money in risky investments all to lose everyone's savings and retirement accounts! In Illinois, Governor Rauner has taken away services and programs for the poor, disabled and elderly because they are a part of his desire to destroy unions and collective bargaining. Republican governors are without one ounce of moral integrity!

Google: Steven Colbert interviews Erin Brockovich about Flint, Michigan

You'll see that Flint is the tip of the iceberg!

Again and again, we see people in high places not even get indicted.
Holder even said PUBLICLY that he couldn't prosecute the banksters who knowingly risked crashing
our economy, and then wildly succeeded.
In my view, this speaks poorly for our country.

RICK SNYDER WILL 'WALK' FOR THE SAME REASON WALK (KOCH BROS. 'BOY') WALKED & WHITE JEWISH WALL STREET BANK C-LEVEL EXECS WILL ALWAYS WALK.
The White Majority in America aspire to be rich and just won't HANG A CLEARLY CRIMINAL WHITE WEALTHY .1%-ER.

THE FBI & OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENT FOLK FELL INTO A BARREL OF PLUMS AFTER 9/11.
THEY KNOW WHO DID WHAT AS THEY DID IN 2008 CRASH. BUT THE AGENCY IS SO BOUGHT & UNETHICAL, TREACHEROUS, DISHONEST & DISHONORABLE, THEY'LL ALWAYS COME UP IN THE SURFACE IN THE BARREL...SUCKING THEIR THUMBS ! THEY'RE USELESS HITMEN.

JC, I hadn't viewed the situation as you've described, however, after giving it some thought, you have convinced me of the many shortcomings in the American system are due to what you have commented on . Thank you.

I would say poisoning children is as low as it gets. All involved deserve prison. If they have any assets they should be confiscated and used for medical care for as long as those that were poisoned live and need care. If not prison let them work and pay for care.

The FBI's involvement does not impress. They are minions of the cabal, whether they know it or not. This is just more smoke and mirrors. Bullshit, to be more concise.