Home | About | Donate

FBI Memo Warns Armed Pro-Trump Extremists Plan Armed Insurrections in State Capitols Across US

They did know!

It was the Capitol Police, channeling their slave patrol days with only a few exceptions, who refused their help. One of their “own” was killed. Wonder if this will change their minds for the Jan. 17 violence on its way…

3 Likes

Some mighty chickens of US American history are coming home to roost.

3 Likes

Yeah, this whole thing has turned out a bit different than I thought. I really did believe that at some point, down the road… as climate catastrophes added up one after the other, BUT the powers that be were still pumping the fossil fuels like there’s no tomorrow… that it would be the LEFT that would be uprising… and having to use some force… destroying structures… equipment …etc… BUT, the right has done it. First… you see, to me, the whole right wing agenda, from way back when, was to collect enough voters, through social issues/religion and patriotism ( bring back the 50’s)… so that they could KEEP BUSINESS AS USUAL, because the right is the side ( the main side) of FOSSIL FUEL ADDICTION … because, yeah, Republicans are the “business/industry” people ( sure, so are democrats. … but only Repubs admit it)… So, anyway… if you ask me… the top or head of the right wingers… got what they wanted… a big share of the U.S. voters… to vote in Repubs to push further destruction of the Earth… You cannot tell me that most of those at the top /right are truly religious… antiabortion, patriots. ( they are so rich they do not need a country)… so, by faking it… they got their prize… voters… on their side… and now they are terrorists… that works for them, too.

1 Like

hire some Django-like deputies to shoot a few of these" cos-play gun-fairies" and ---- problem permanently solved !!!

2 Likes

Not all of them. At least one was female. The one who stupidly climbed through a window that would have given her access to House representatives. I say stupidly because she did it while guns were trained on her.

YW
And happy anniversary !

“Machine guns and snipers” is so 20th century.
How 'bout trying out some of those new high-tech weapons our tax dollars have paid for on these domestic terrorists; ie: ADS (Active Denial System, also known as heat rays), LRAD (Long Range Acoustic Device) and armed drones. Or are they saving those for left-wing peaceful protesters?
Speaking of which - how 'bout water cannons like they used on the Standing Rock protesters. Hey, they could water the WhiteHouse lawn at the same time.

2 Likes

It could be fun, if not a bit absurd.

Yes – there were women in the crowds –

and a female her family identified as being willing to DIE for her beliefs –
Think she was a current or former member of military – who was the one
trying to break into the Senate. As she leaned in, she was shot.

HOWEVER, IN GENERAL THIS WAS AN ATTACK BY ENRAGED MALES WHO
seem to be 40’s, 50’s, 60’s … a smattering of youth, mainly male.

AS WE KNOW ABOUT WOMEN WHO GET INVOLVED IN VIOLENCE, OR SEXUAL
ABUSE OF CHILDREN – MOST OFTEN THEY ARE UNDER THE CONTROL OF A
HETEROSEXUAL MALE –

THIS IS A WHITE MALE SUPREMACIST MOVEMENT –

2 Likes

Yeah, all the environmental stuff you mentioned… right on… I do think, this is not over… what ever it is…AND that it could change, the way we get around, manage our daily lives… if it gets more serious… you know… like check points… at least in some area…

1 Like

Bingo

Says the optimist…

Hi rainshadow:
CNN news said it was disclosed after the fact—and why was no one warned or were certain people warned and not others ? Did Chad Wolf know ? Others said they knew but it was after the fact----and I do wonder about that.
Supposedly a group was to have a rally in a near by park for 30,000 too. Did that happen? And too, it was interesting that not a lot of people had MAGA hats though others tried to say it was antifa and not Trump supporters. And as we watched the destruction upon buildings and humans, it became so clear that quite a few Americans believe whatever
a president says…how quickly the word has forgotten Halderman, Erlichman , Mitchel, Dean and oh yea, that Nixon guy. : )

HI HighValley,
your information was the first time I’d heard “coming through a window,” as news just said a woman named Ashli Babbit was shot in the chest and later died. What news source did you use for that news?

What i failed to say is that they also had plans to execute them. Whatever you think of them – and I don’t think much of them, either – we shouldn’t want mobs invading the Capitol & executing government officials.

propoganda 101: if you repeat a lie often enough, they will believe it.(I miss GoebbelSez)