Home | About | Donate

Fear Alert: US Press Unquestioningly Spread Predictions of ISIS Attacks on July 4th Holiday

Cruickshank ominously opined, “Terrorist groups have historically been interested in targeting the United States on the July 4th holiday because they see that holiday as being very important to Americans, and if that were to happen, then this would inflict psychological trauma.”

Wasn't Cruickshank that double-dealing liar (with a tiny good side) in the X-Files? Ha Ha. The first thing we Americans have to do is stop being afraid just b/c the govt. tells us to. Very few people die in terrorist attacks compared to autos and guns, for instance. If there is an attack, it's just as likely sponsored by the US as it is to be a true terrorist attack. Sounds so radical, i know, but we've seen it happen, again and again.

The MIC needs us to be afraid so they can continue to "watch over" us and continue to make obscene profits over the bodies of the dead. Really, the U.S. is becoming more and more like the Orcs.

I guess we will all find out on the fifth of July.

Will the FBI be trotting out their latest entrapment victims on the 4th and then laud their success in stopping the 'terrorists' they created?

I guess I better take my assault rifle to the picnic with me ...

Actually, the one in the closet came out not too long ago smile