Home | About | Donate

Fearing Courthouse Arrests Under Trump's Crackdown, Undocumented Immigrants Refuse to Tesify in Domestic Abuse Cases

Fearing Courthouse Arrests Under Trump's Crackdown, Undocumented Immigrants Refuse to Tesify in Domestic Abuse Cases

Julia Conley, staff writer

Confirming the fears of legal experts and women's rights advocates, undocumented immigrants are declining to testify against their abusers in domestic violence cases, for fear that they will be apprehended and potentially deported by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents who make arrests at courthouses.

Wow America, you seem tp be going for creating yet another holocaust upon human beings
. (1) First , of course, it was the indigenous population----then it was the importing of Africans and turning them into ( 2) slaves. Next were the Spanish (3) Of course Americans were taking over Calif land after throwing off the Spanish and the indigenous population. (4)

Then how can we ever forget what happened to the (5) Japanese in WW 2, and of course, now it’s the (6) Muslim religion and ( 7) immigrants. I suppose I should add to this Trauma, Trumps taking away funding from ( 8) Palestine so that Israel can more easy starve the Palestinians to death. This is so amazing to me as Jewish people did have a holocaust too,
and I winder why so many don’t notice this latest Israeli one ? I am wondering if Yemen should cunt as a whole separate genocide----YES. ( 9)
So America, at a minimum, we have birthed as a nation at least NINE holocausts in less than 300 years. Wow----what a shameful record…and sadly rather EXCEPTIONAL too : (

sorry spelling error it should read COUNT and not the rude word for female body part—but since I am writing again-----I suppose that the Fate of Dr. Ford and equal rights to for women is weighing heavily on my mind and I have heard some rude words flung Dr, Ford’s way Sorry for that misspelling. But sigh, even more sorry for all of America’s holocausts

C-span is running the Clarence Thomas Hearings – Prof. Hill’s statement being show now.