Home | About | Donate

Federal Appeals Court Strikes Down Trump's 'Work-or-Die' Medicaid Requirements in Arkansas

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/02/14/federal-appeals-court-strikes-down-trumps-work-or-die-medicaid-requirements-arkansas

1 Like

It won’t surprise me when the Fuhrer’s minions start going to nursing homes and asking the sick and dying elderly residents if they can work, if their disabilities are authentic.
If those residents have no relatives or others to take care of or fight for them, it’s Soylent Green time, or just out in the street to die like a dog.
And the “Christians” continue to love their Fuhrer.
Praise ye the Lord.

4 Likes

Wowee and what is the powerful Clinton fiefdom doing to support this ruling?

This whole situation is being prosecuted because rich nabobs think that people with difficulties don’t want to work. I’m almost positive that anyone stuck in a wheel chair would happily take a job doing construction labor if they could. What Republican’ts are doing is pushing the blame for our spiraling national debt that they are solely responsible for on the least able to fight against them. And these disgusting creatures call them selves Statesmen. Fergedaboudit!

2 Likes

Not only pushing against the least able to fight trump’s 99 per cent upside down initiatives, but against the most able to fight, the judges. The worst comes when judges start to decide things like right-wing senators do.

Some say it is easy to get disability. It’s not in most instances.

2 Likes

Hi DavidCarson:

Thank goodness that many of the courts are still filled with humans, But I do have a question:
"Work or Die, being Trump’s idea—hmmm----I don’t consider Presidential tweeting to be actual work-----does work or die apply to all citizens, and is tweeting work? : )

1 Like

Links und rechts (left and right)
Mr. Prime Sociopath probably thinks that means golf links or wrecks.
Left behind or right wing.

1 Like

Trump’s full employment structure. Make sure everyone has to take a low paying undesirable job. Get you off Medicaid and SS Disability to fill those CEO spots (sarcasm).

1 Like