Home | About | Donate

Federal Appeals Panel Unanimously Rules Manhattan DA Can Enforce Subpoena for Trump's Tax Returns

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/10/07/federal-appeals-panel-unanimously-rules-manhattan-da-can-enforce-subpoena-trumps-tax

It’s ironic how similar the words Lawyers and Liars are.

His lawyers are like sharks feeding on a rotting carcass.

1 Like

Since they mean the same thing, I always pronounce them the same way.

Probably money laundering, too, since DeutscheBank is likely to be the lender to whom the Drümph-Kushner Crime Family apparently owes $400+ Million.  That might help explain Vladimir (Ras)Putin’s hold on Tweetle-Dumb as well.  With both Micheal Cohen and Mary Trump pointing the way, it should be fairly easy for prosecutors to track down a large enough subset of “our” Presidunce’s crimes to put him behind bars for the rest of his life once he is voted out
of office next month.

2 Likes

I think since the NYT has released bits and pieces of his financial records, they should just go ahead and RELEASE THEM ALL publicly.
Oops!
I’d like to see who he owes $421,000,000 to, and this little to-do about Ivanka’s “consulting fees” Which they used to write it all off while she was employed in the Administration. Illegal Double dipping right there!

2 Likes

If SCOTUS hands yet another victory to Trump, it’s time to barricade SCOTUS and do civil unrest at the homes of all the Trump justices.
We can’t keep on letting the conservative traitors on the court hand victories to their Republican owners.