Home | About | Donate

Federal Judge Blocks Pence's "Extreme" Anti-Abortion Indiana Law

Federal Judge Blocks Pence's "Extreme" Anti-Abortion Indiana Law

Nika Knight, staff writer

A federal judge on Friday blocked a core provision of Indiana abortion legislation that Vice President Mike Pence lauded when he signed it into law "with a prayer" last year, the Associated Press reported Monday.

Pence: Poster boy for abstinence. With his mug plastered around, nausea would pre-empt any thoughts of romps. His mean-spirited mien keeps the rod up his arse stick straight, which is why he walks with his pigeon chest puffed out in front.

There is no practical reason for the requirement and the law should become invalid. This stuff is what our legislatures waste their time on.

It's the Uber-Conservative Right Wing's blindly followed philosophy of "The Right to Life without provisions for successful life after birth." Mike Pence's prayers don't seem to rise above his head when it comes to women's health care issues. Shame on these hypocritical bastards that claim such great concern for the rights of an unborn fetus and then self-righteously labor so desperately in order to deny others their Constitutional Rights to control their own reproductive health concerns. Shame on the lot of you, shame and shame and shame! If you don't believe in abortion, then don't have one!

Exactly, and what does a man know about abortions??? Nada.

They could care less- only about power.

I'm not promoting abortion as an OK thing to do, but if abortion was totally outlawed, there would be fewer poor available to work those minimum wage part time jobs. Walmart could never have employed all those millions of low wage non-union workers if the worker pool was much smaller and employees were harder to get. Now, if someone works for Walmart and doesn't like the low wage/no benefit job, there's 50 people at the back door waiting for that job.

Close. I'd say he's the poster boy for abortion. What a puke.

Exactly. And if human life is so sacred at that pre-birth stage, shouldn't life also be sacred so as not to be sent as any live, walking sons and daughters into wars and so as not to have any sons or daughters capitally executed?

I really don't comprehend how these bastards can deny a woman carrying a highly defective, non-viable embryo or fetus an abortion. Pence and ilk should be forced to attend the birth and then have to watch the tragic baby try to breathe and have life.....

Jesus Christ! No one is PRO-abortion.....we just have to be pro-choice.

JC.....this is a non sequitur and it even sounds stereotypically racist. I hope that's not what you meant.

Toni: I'm not sure what you view as sexist in my post. It's just a comment, a view, speculation, that might apply to the overall plan of those who want to outlaw abortion beyond religious intentions. A lot of what seems to be the reason for something at the time, often turns out different or wrong when a thorough examination proves otherwise. Sort of like those Weapons of Mass Destruction that allowed Bush 2 to use as a reason to divert our treasure and American lives to a speculation that Saddam would unleash these weapons toward us. It's too bad so many American lives were aborted in the prime of their lives because of foolish military goals of the Bush administration.

A total ban on abortion as Pence intends makes no sense. What to do if there are issues that jeopardize the life of the mother? Or issues‚Äč that create a non-viable birth? Or major birth defects? What about rape, violent or otherwise? What about if the fetus is affected by drugs thanks to the mother's bad lifestyle? How many children can a woman afford to bring into this world, especially if she's already struggling without‚Äč any kids? Is that fair to one or two or more children to be born into squalor?

Sorry Toni, I didn't mean to confuse you asking what you view as sexist. I meant to use racist. Likely it got changed to that when word complete did it's thing suggesting the alternate and I didn't catch it. Too late to edit that post, so here's your update.

Thanks....I think I see your point...and better yet, we seem to be on the same team.....

Toni

:bee::bee:Please protect us :bug:....make sure you buy only plants & flowers :cherry_blossom::blossom: that are free from neonicotinoid pesticides....:bee::bee::bee:.....purty pleeezzzzzz!

Yeah Toni, I think we are on the same page, more than expected!!!

Here are a couple of follow up links for your neonic reference. I hope the
information is appreciated. Let me know.

http://wholehealthchicago.com/2017/04/03/brain-dow-chemical/

Ken, I'd not seen these two articles, so I'm glad you sent them. It is such a shame that people just can't get on board to save animals and people......

(My daughter is a beekeeper :relieved:)
Toni

:bee::bee:Please protect us :bug:....make sure you buy only plants & flowers :cherry_blossom::blossom: that are free from neonicotinoid pesticides....:bee::bee::bee:.....purty pleeezzzzzz!

Toni: One more link to neonics in the news for you from this morning. People in the EU seem to have a lot more brains than Americans. We'd be a lot better off if we didn't have to worry about toxic effects on the environment and our health from all the poisons used in this country in the name of better living through chemistry. Everywhere you go you are being exposed to harmful chemicals that are applied with no regard to a person's health. Golf courses are one of the worst. No surprise that Trump's‚Äč judgement is so flawed. Obviously, Pence's views on abortion are related to the same toxic effects from the golf course exposures‚Äč.

http://app.streamsend.com/private/9pOA/GCz/CQmhkN2/browse/28680103

Thanks, Ken. None of this is any surprise. As for trump's brain damage, his mother SHOULD have both dropped him on his hairy head everyday and fed him pesticide-infused baby foods. You know one of our fellow readers insists t's got tertiary stage syphilitic dementia‚Äč:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

As for pence, inbreeding in a rarified oxygen milieu and golf course pesticide vapors plus must account for his level of both brain and heart damage.....

Such a terrible shame that individual greed and power hunger have consumed human beings who are supposed to be hard-wired for collectivist values and empathy (e.g., mirror neurons).

Toni