Home | About | Donate

Fine Print of RNC-Trump "Election Fraud" Fundraising Shows Half the Money Can Go to Pay Off Existing Campaign Debt

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/11/06/fine-print-rnc-trump-election-fraud-fundraising-shows-half-money-can-go-pay-existing

1 Like

Garbenstangled concoctions of kitsch are compiled as we speak – ginsu knives with the former president’s mug embossed on each handle – cooked up for late-night TV ads combining some fundraising outreach with a little more hucksterism. The last four years have been a very tedious commercial.

Order now to get your own train-wreck souvenirs the whole family can treasure. Time is limited.

5 Likes

“There’s a sucker born every minute.” P. T. Barnum.

9 Likes

Eric trump sent out an e-mail begging for dollars. If I had his money I’d burn mine.

4 Likes

Done with the CHUMP!

3 Likes

I am confused the fine print says 5%

2 Likes

and then: “lock him up”!

1 Like

Lawyers go to school for 3 years to learn how to say things we can’t understand but they can. Confusion is intentional. (I have no idea what the 5% means either)

2 Likes

Plus it says “5% up to $2800 ($5000) to campaign debt, plus 95% up to $35,500 ($15,000) to RNC operations, plus any additional funds up to $213,000 ($90,000) to RNC legal proceedings OR headquarters account.” These numbers just don’t add up, nohow.

Maybe further information is below the cutoff line of the retweet where we can’t see it?

3 Likes

“Critics, however, smelled a grift” from the article.

All campaign funds, unspent, become the personal property of the office holder, when they retire - tax free. We already know he would not pay taxes on it in any case, anyway.

So, Trump does not pay the consultants, advertising invoices, etc. and hangs onto cash in his
campaign fund. Perhaps PAC loot will flow some in also.

4 Likes

What?! A Trump deal that skims money for Trump? Say it ain’t so.

2 Likes

I’m guessing your dollars would be more flammable than a Trump-purported wealth dollar.

2 Likes

…and they grow up to become avid partisans of the red and blue halves of the Oligarch’s government.

1 Like

like public relation stunts

The definitive description of Donald J. Trump, the individual.

2 Likes

Anybody who wants to become an expert at marketing need not go to college…just study Trump. Trump has demonstrated a better understanding of and application of marketing than all of the marketing professors combined.

3 Likes

Those massive Trump tax cuts in 2017 are providing lots of real " kickback " scenarios. This is one of them.
Can I send inflated stocks in real estate developments and skyscraping hotel towers in lieu of cash? How about golf course and country club memberships in the Middle East and Indonesia instead of Yanqui dollars?
Trump’s grifts are so big he doesn’t need 4 more years. He and his family need about 10 to 15 years, though.
What a set of huevos. Does Deutsche Bank have a bank big enough to hold both of them and Trumps debts?
Just asking for a real hater.

3 Likes

Just as I had predicted, he will next lose the golf courses, the hotels, his pretty wife, then all of his kids will be turning on him. It astounds me that so many people in America are so dumb to have elected him 4 years go and vote for him again. The people of conscience have an urgent and immediate obligation to educate the children right and tell them the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, always.

2 Likes

He has also baffled the psychologists, psychiatrists and social scientists, to name a few. It seems Americans will always be buying the snake oil if packaged correctly.

3 Likes

There will be movies made of this most fraudulent dupe con artist ever alive to rule America for four er make that almost two four yearses. What does that say about the “dumb American”.

3 Likes

RNC = Republican National Cickstarter