Home | About | Donate

"Fire Chris Matthews," Women's Rights Group Says After MSNBC Host Grills Warren Over Discrimination Claims Against Bloomberg

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/02/26/fire-chris-matthews-womens-rights-group-says-after-msnbc-host-grills-warren-over

4 Likes

Matthews is another example of a mouth without a supporting brain.

11 Likes

Chris Mathews providing his attacks every opportunity on the air waves. Reminds me of late October 2016 when NBC’s shocker Pete Williams promoted Comey’s story about 5,000 emails found on Weiner’s laptop. Chaffetz leaked and apologized two hours later on CNN. Newsweek reported they were all duplicates within five hours. They had all been read through in April. But good ole Pete went eight days with the story on radio, podcasts, interviews. It did cost Hilary the presidency. She lost 1% over night.

3 Likes

This needs to be shouted: YES, FIRE CHRIS MATTHEWS! I cannot stand this guy,

9 Likes

Oh yeah and they invade Afghanistan to protect “women’s rights” there while putting bullets into pregnant women’s wombs.

4 Likes

You mean mouth brain disconnect disease.

2 Likes

Makes you wonder if Chris Matthews signed an NDA with Mike Bloomberg.

7 Likes

Yes, I agree Matthews should be put out to pasture. But ya really think that’s gonna happen if more people tune in to MSNBC to watch the “show”? No.

Warren is campaigning for the female vote. Her demands on Bloomberg are political. As far as I’m concerned her credibility is shot after her comments regarding Sanders and a female president.

9 Likes

Chris Matthews is the new “Sean Hannity.” He has singlehandedly turned MSNBC into the new “Fox News.” Arrogant pontificator, patronizing, insulting, he is the worst thing on cable news!

18 Likes

I’ve always found him to a be pain-in-the-ass interviewer has he’s too often talked over his “guests” and rarely let them answer his questions. But lately, with his insane comments about Bernie and now this exchange with Warren, it’s obvious that he is due to retire about now. And he should. Now. Golden handshake MSNBC?

8 Likes

Let’s not forget that Tweety is just doing his job
Oops! well, Mika let one out of the bag

MSNBC Anchor: “Our Job” Is To "Control Exactly What People Think"
ttps://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-22/msnbc-anchor-admits-our-job-control-exactly-what-people-think

8 Likes

Not a big Warren fan right now but she really hit hard at Matthews and didn’t back down. Props for a solid defense of her position. She did women everywhere proud.

13 Likes

Low information, simple minded, impressed by money

I know a couple folks like this

3 Likes

“…and why would he lie?”

Seriously?

6 Likes

Right-wingers like billionaires because they’ve proved themselves to be Ayn Rand ubermenschen who take whatever they want–to hell with everybody else.

“Left-wingers” idolize billionaires because there’s the image of the “cool” and “hip” tech company executive.

2 Likes

That’s what you call “a crowded field.”

3 Likes

I’ve done a quick search of MSNBC’s web site
and I don’t see a feedback link. Does anyone here have that info?

MSNBC needs to be made to understand that if they won’t cancel Matthews we still have remotes. I won’t watch his show and I change the channel every time he comes on as a commentator. There must be a growing number of folks who are doing the same.

5 Likes

They get all the feedback they need from advertisers, share holders and Bloomberg.

1 Like

Why do we keep seeing this pattern where the corporate media supports some soulless, misogynist billionaire? First Trump, now Bloomberg. It can only be because a good portion of corporate media staff are equally depraved. #metoo needs more people who’ve been abused or harassed by corporate media people to come forward and bring these problems to light.
Matthews and Bloomberg show that thugs of a feather flock together and enable each other. There can be no real change nor chance for a progressive agenda to get through as long as “the old boys club” continues to pull the wool over our eyes. The only solution I can think of is Bernie. I don’t care how they misrepresent Bernie. The more they lie, the more I’ll support those who aren’t part of the sick club of rich, white, misogynist, racist bastards.

8 Likes

It’s a wonder his eyes haven’t caved in to his skull, as there appears to be nothing behind holding them in.

3 Likes