Home | About | Donate

Fires at Predominantly Black Southern Churches Ruled as Arson

Fires at Predominantly Black Southern Churches Ruled as Arson

Nadia Prupis, staff writer

A fire that damaged a predominantly black church in Georgia on Tuesday has been ruled as arson by investigators.

It was one of two instances this week which saw historically black churches set ablaze in the South, with the other in North Carolina on Wednesday, also suspected to be arson. The fires follow last week's terrorist attack on Emanuel A.M.E. Church in Charleston, South Carolina, which saw nine black men and women killed and is being investigated as a hate crime.

I'll bet a million dollars that the arsonists are Republicans.

Probably white, no?

Yes. Not even Clarence Thomas would betray his race like that.

I live in Georgia, and unfortunatly church's going up in flames are not that uncommon,,,black and white, They are usually isolated rural churches that some idiot thinks would be fun to burn. In my area we have seen 2 predominatly black churches and 4 predom white churches go up in only the last few years ,. It really is heartless, as most of the congregations are poor or lower middle class and have a very hard time rebuilding. This may turn out to be racial but probably just the same heartless morons that have been burning them for years. This is not a new phenomenon..

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yea, thats how a racsist gov't sees it. Again, waiting on racsist to get their crap together. Think about it: its obviously race and hate based, admitted by the kid that did it, but as I found all to well, racsist take a long time to make 2 & 2 equal 4. It takes them sometimes years to figure it out. Think about it another way: in a capitalist soceity, you sell things to ANYONE, hence the terms open market or free trade. The definition alone kicks any and all racsist from any capitalistic situation. Hmmm....