Home | About | Donate

Five Conspirators in the Eradication of the Middle Class

Five Conspirators in the Eradication of the Middle Class

Paul Buchheit

Their unspoken goal is a two-class nation, with a heavily armed security force to quell resistance from the more outspoken members of the lower class. It may be somewhat of an unwitting goal, since narcissistic wealth-takers, as they build their fortunes, tend to lose their ability to empathize with others.

Thanks a lot, Clinton, bush and Obomber!

You're the worst Presidents in US history!

How long was entire length of the Glass Steagal Act, written in 1933?
Six pages, and highly effective
How long is the Dodd-Frank act, that is completely toothless? 2000+ pages.
It is more Byzantine than the tax code.
You are never going to prosecute anyone under the Dodd-Frank act, unless you are a poor hapless minority that accidentally got rich in the banking system.

The upper class are on another planet.
Worldwide.

Arming the police with military grade equipment is going to cause the populace to cannibalize itself. It is the self-Centered myopic vision that media in all its formats presents constantly that feeds those who buy into and live that part of the American nightmare.

The 100,000 dollar net worth of the average white family is eroding quickly. With price gouging and hidden inflation, the people are asked to kneel and obey like never before.

The middle class have increasingly fewer tools at their disposal to change things.The legal system is for millionaires only, and after you have spent your life savings into it, you find that it is corrupt. Anyone watching the current presidential race knows how broken the electoral system is.

The Mexican Drug Cartels: The Protection

http://therealnews.com/t2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=74&jumival=16750

Bill Black is funny.

Peace
Po

Great summary, Paul !

I would, however, prioritize breaking up the too-big-to-fail banks, over a transaction tax under the "Finance" bullet.

The five too-big-to-fail banks that controlled 25% of US bank assets when the crashed the economy in 2008, will control 50% when Obama leaves office. See, Dodd-Frank DID accomplish something...for the 1%, earning Barney Frank a prominent role in the Philly Convention next week,.

As a result of the 2008 crash Congress put US taxpayers on the hook for $16 trillion in various bailout scams for those five banks,about what the first decade of Sanders' Medicare for All is projected to cost. When the next crash hits, the amount of taxpayers' money Congress will need to spend on bailouts will finish off what is left of the middle class in one fell swoop.

Ever since Raygun the POTUS' primary job is managing the decline of the middle class, so it stands to reason that each POTUS will be worse than his/her predecessor from the standpoint of the 99%, and better than his/her predecessor from the standpoint of the 1%, irrespective of what party each belongs to.

If you put up a list of the best versus the worst the latter would be much longer. Given the vast majority of Presidents served the interests of the 1 percent , trying to determine which of these the worst is akin to the lesser of evils argument.

The Oligarchy will never select a President that will serve the good of the 99 percent.

Thank you so much for this wealth of information, Paul.

Very good article with much information to disseminate to others. But, I have tried to grasp the accuracy of the following. Would someone please help?

"Nothing would help the middle class more than a financial transaction tax. InChicago, sales of $1 quadrillion (a thousand trillion dollars, 4 times more than all the money in the world), generated ZERO SALES TAX. Instead the Chicago Mercantile Exchange complained that its own taxes were too high, and they demanded and received atax break."

It is the "4X more than all the money in the world" that has me perplexed? Help me with this.

Thanks, great link.

http://www.blacklistednews.com/HSBC_Report_Shows_Eric_Holder_Pushed_For_%E2%80%98Too_Big_To_Jail%E2%80%99_Policy/52778/0/38/38/Y/M.html

Documents released show that the Justice Department recommended charges against HSBC officials due to criminal activity and Eric Holder overruled them suggesting they too big to jail.

Note again that as this was going on James Comey was a senior executive at HSBC,

The corruption is systemic. The hippies had it right 40 years ago. "it the establishment "

If the Red Queen is crowned, it will probably be too late to "get outta Dodge"
* I got a post saying that the RQ should put Bernie as her VP. That would increase her vote by another 13% by attracting Bernie followers to vote for her.
* If we are actually that stupid, we probably deserve the RQ.
* NO TRUMP! NO WAR-WORSHIPPING RED QUEEN! Either way puts the swastika back in the middle of the American flag and will lead to the death and destruction of many more small countries, perhaps nuclear war, and poverty, hunger and homelessness for millions more of the 99.99%
;-})

I don't think she would, either, but if she thought it would improve her vote against Mussolini Trump she might. Amongst other things, putting Sanders in the VP slot would probably remove him from effective action.
;-})

Usually I'm a fan of Mr. Buchheit, but this time I was disappointed. I wanted him to name names -- like the Koch brothers, Sheldon Adelson, North Carolina's Arthur Pope, the Walton family. You know, people I can hate. Okay, okay. Hate the abuse not the abuser. I know, I know.

But the "conspirators" don't just come out of nowhere. Someone is pulling the strings behind the curtain. Isn't the real conspiracy hatched in corporate boardrooms, plush estates, 100-foot yachts, lavish country clubs, and personal jets? Lobbyists and our "representatives" are just front-men jerking on some very wealthy person's chain. THE problem is concentrated wealth. To eliminate the problems, you've got to eliminate the obscenely rich...or at least separate them from their wealth.

In other words, the demise of the poor, elderly and disabled; the middle class become the servant economy (wage slaves).

"To achieve these ends, however, all classes must be transnationalized, not simply the ruling class. The ruling class is the first class to be transnationalized, because transnationalization was the goal of the ruling classes based in the powerful Western European nations, (and later in the United States), that started the process of transnationalization or internationalization. Now that there is an established “Superclass” of a transnational composition, the other classes must follow suit. The middle class is targeted for elimination in this sense, because most of the world has no middle class, and to fully integrate and internationalize a middle class, this would require industrialization and development in places such as Africa, and certain places in Asia and Latin America, and would represent a massive threat to the Superclass, as it would be a valve through which much of their wealth and power would escape them. Their goal is not to lose their wealth and power to a transnational middle class, but rather to extinguish the notion of a middle class, and transnationalize a lower, uneducated, labour oriented class, through which they will secure ultimate wealth and power.

The economic crisis serves these ends, as whatever remaining wealth the middle class holds is in the process of being eliminated, and as the crisis progresses, or rather, regresses, and accelerates, the middle classes of the world will suffer, while a great percentage of lower classes of the world, poverty-stricken even prior to the crisis, will suffer the greatest, most probably leading to a massive reduction in population levels, particularly in the “developed” or “Third World” states."

http://www.globalresearch.ca/forging-a-new-world-order-under-a-one-world-government/14712

Yes, and here is excellent research from Project Censored:

http://projectcensored.org/financial-core-of-the-transnational-corporate-class/

I know I've posted this before:

Prior to Bill Clinton's Commodities Futures Modernization Act (as he was packing to move from DC to NYC in 2000) which enabled the derivative abuses that crashed the economy in 2008, commodities futures buyers DID need no have the ability to take delivery of the commodity they were locking in, hence airlines purchased fuel futures, food processors purchased soy and corn futures, etc.

Post Clinton anybody could indeed buy any commodity future and manipulate the price by cornering the market in addition to the purely speculative aspect.

Recall in 2008 when demand for fuel was plummeting while the price of gas at the pump was rising and hit $4/gallon for the first time, and food prices around the world spiked up. Two more examples of pure speculation and market manipulation enabled by the Clintons.

In fairness to both logic and accuracy, since you (Mr. Buchheit) cited the Page and Gilens Study which shows that citizens have virtually ZERO impact upon actual policy, isn't it time to properly edit the term "we" in the following statement:

"As we pour trillions into war, cutbacks decimate programs vital to the middle class—vital to the one out of five Americans who have mental health problems; to the dependent children who lost funding for the first time in nearly 20 years; to the neglected public schools; to injured workers; to food pantries."

As you, yourself, mentioned, if upwards of 80% of citizens poll Progressive on key issues, I think odds are good that similar percentages would vote for major cuts to the MIC especially if poll questions honestly laid out the analogy between war abroad and cuts at home (leaving key infrastructure without necessary maintenance or improvements).

WE are not the ones behind these inverted totalitarian policy priorities. I do applaud the insights, allusions, and statistics shared in the rest of this article.

Thank you, Mr. Buchheit.

How about, "It's the establishment." A pithy comment deserves to be grammatically keen.

Fink

Madeoff

Kashkari

(Josh) Earnest

Dick Army

These creeps on the world stage sure fit the parts assigned to them by their names.

No, the middle class have been eradicating the middle class. Complex issues, but every step of the way from Reagan's deregulation mania to Clinton ending actual welfare, our middle class demanded, supported, or accepted the agenda that brought us to this point. We're stuck with reality. Not everyone can work, and there aren't jobs for all. The US shut down/shipped out a huge number of jobs since the 1980s, ended actual welfare in the 1990s. In the process, we created an abundant surplus of job-ready people who are absolutely desperate for any job at any wage -- grateful for the chance to replace you at far less than you are paid. There's nothing to fall back on.

Think about it: From FDR to Reagan, the US had implemented a range of policies and programs that actually took the US to its height of wealth and productivity -- far from perfect, still a work in progress, but much better. Then Americans changed their minds and decided to do the exact opposite. They reversed the policies, ended the programs, and the inevitable has been happening. Our own modern history shows why it's impossible to save/rebuild the middle class with shoring up the poor, and we don't wanna.