Home | About | Donate

Five Pro-Democracy Activists Sentenced for Disrupting the U.S. Supreme Court

Five Pro-Democracy Activists Sentenced for Disrupting the U.S. Supreme Court

David Schwenk

In April of 2015, five pro-democracy activists stood up in the U.S. Supreme Court to denounce the justices for allowing unlimited sums of money to corrupt our politics. This action occurred on the one-year anniversary of the McCutcheon v. FEC ruling, in which the court ruled that the overall federal limit on individual campaign contributions violated the First Amendment.

There is nothing ‘Supreme’ about a court that doesn’t defend a citizen’s right to free speech.

Blox populi

Fascist state. I’m embarrassed to live in AL where the McCutcheon fiasco originated

“…the Government has already succeeded in scaring people from exercising their Constitutional Rights all across the Country.”

They hate us for our Freedoms.

Before long there might not be anymore such trials. People will just disappear.

Please share this everywhere. We are fighting The Pulaski County Georgia School Board and the school administration. My daughter was given etoh without her knowledge. Emma Rebecca Tucker Campbell, 16, was handed a bottle of water. She drank the water and found that it was poisoned with alcohol. No one called us and no one took the child to the nurse or the Dr. She was not given medical assistance and she told on the people that brought the etoh. Now she is being shamed, harassed, and bullied for making the report. Please help us. We are in Hawkinsville, Georgia in Pulaski County Georgia. She was given a certified letter that says she must be compelled to interrogation on the 27th of July 17. We need support and some help. 478.783.1231 Thanks. A., USAF Ret’d

Note the dates of the prosecution.

This was the Obama adminsitration- same administration that let thousands of bankster and fraudstrers (not to mention torturers and war criminals) off scot free.

I wonder if the Committee for Constitutional Rights is doing anything to protest or at least protect the rights of these men whose crime was to defend said US Constitution.Specifically their right to free speech, freedom of assembly and freedom of self expression.