Home | About | Donate

Flouting Human Rights, Trump Pushing New 'Buy American... Weapons' Blitz

Flouting Human Rights, Trump Pushing New 'Buy American... Weapons' Blitz

Julia Conley, staff writer

The administration is expected to enlist military attaches and diplomats to push American-made weapons to foreign governments, as well as loosening trade restrictions

Yeah, Trump is a real outsider in Washington who is draining the swamp. Why anyone believed his BS and let alone voted for him is beyond my comprehension. Other than the fact that the Democrats ran an avowed war monger on their side and who was a water girl for the corporations and morally centered people just couldn’t vote for her. There is going to be NO END to the USA Empire until an all out nuclear war is fought on behalf of those crazy military minds itching to play with all their unused warheads. Enjoy the future folks as long as it has some semblance of livability. There are millions if not billions who don’t have that luxury now. We are all heading that way as the oligarchs consolidate all the wealth and power.

It gets really old and repetitious calling BS on trump & Co family regime of depravity and frank evil, but we are left with no other choice when every goddamn day the swine commits yet another in now countless atrocities against people and planet to further personal and crony greed and put profits and exploitation above every standard of compassion/empathy and concern for the Common Good! I never wish ill to anyone (Karma you know) but I have reached the end of my tether with this ugly pathological POS, his family and GOPig co-conspirators!

Nothing is quite as bi-partisan as US arms sales.

I personally love the sales to our number one customer, Saudi Arabia. Except for all the Saudi arms that end up in the hands of Al Qaeda and ISIS. Oops.

That’s his and his handlers game plan. 24/7 barrages of propaganda and lies. To distract the 99s from the real business; of unwinding our entire governing processes, to the benefit of a few ( usual suspects ) unelected crooks and religious zealots.
It is open season on our democratic republic by the likes of McConnell and his retrograde benefactors. Don’t take my word for it, though. Just look at all those right wing crazies behind Looney Trump in the Saturday photo from Camp David. Have you ever seen so many shit-eatin’ grins in one place, in your life?