Home | About | Donate

Focused on Debt Amid Puerto Rico Crisis, Maria Fast Becoming Trump's Katrina

Microturbines are a relatively new technology, and require existing structures. These are gas turbine operated systems that recover exhaust energy and repurpose it into more electricity. it can be done, but configuring structures in Puerto Rico to be fitted with technology would take decades of planning and it is difficult to see if the cost would be worth it. For now we have to realize that there are millions of people living on that island that need food, clean water and a livelihood. Playing Guinea pig with their infrastructure doesn’t immediately help the people and they need immediate help.

I also don’t think you truly appreciate the price tag of what you are describing.

The satellites were not affected by the hurricanes. The cell towers on the island were. More satellites are not needed.

I have been searching for the quintessential “UGLY AMERICAN”. I have found him, we have elected him president.

Who and what groups would profit does anyone here hd those financial bonds?
LINTON MADE A COOL 80 MILLION TAX FREE Charity run by him and Bush the minor, they took in over 100 millions and spent but 20.millionsMost of that 20 went to crooked officials and luxury condo and villa construction of Ocean front
HE then doled out a few thousand to members of NOG

NGO people their could fly back and forth to Texas or Florid but unable to walk inland to post stricken
They let Cubans and Venezuelans do that
Every US NOG group got new tents and beds, medicine. Then new computers were soon inside air conditioned wuarters.
JO’s volunteers who made some at 6K a month expe yes all paid.
Tyson Chicken that had undercut Haitian chicken srmers, got paid for tons of chicken that rotted on docks.
LUMBER SHIPPED IN FROM SOUTHERN TREE FSRMS MAU AS WELL OF BEEN GOLD OR SILVER BARS AS TO PRICE.
Haiti is a sugar exporter but US Corp owned and then Sugar was imported that cost more than cbicken.
Oh we americansother than those affiliated with gov, are charitable people with all our expendable funds and we got lots that will abuse that charity within gov and corporate board rooms,