Home | About | Donate

Follow the Money: Three Billionaires Paved Way for Trump’s Iran Deal Withdrawal

Follow the Money: Three Billionaires Paved Way for Trump’s Iran Deal Withdrawal

Eli Clifton

President Donald Trump has just fulfilled a campaign pledge to tear up the Obama administration’s signature foreign policy achievement, a multilateral agreement constraining Iran’s nuclear enrichment (Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action or JCPOA).

Hey, Eli, nicely done! Always instructive to FTM. Wish more reporters did it more frequently. Hey would you mind sending a copy over to Joe Biden? (ha)

I took my dog to a local gem of nature that is well preserved by the progressive forces that remain. It did a world of good and I shall seek another tomorrow, and so on. Conservatism has become a p$ycopathic sickness all about the money, and the hate on which it feeds, of course.

“Money doesn’t talk
It swears…”
–Bob Dylan, “It’s Alright, Ma (I’m Only Bleeding)”

Mo, Larry, and Curly are making all of the decisions for the 320 million people in this country.

With the biggest stooge of all time sitting in the oval office distracting us 24/7 from his owners and their toadies in Congress unloading the US treasury into the hands of the 1%.

Trump and cohorts sold us out cheap to foreign interests.

And these obscene “Americans” are the real threat to democracy… but all we get is Russia,Russia,Russia.
My motto is always follow the money. It is hugely depressing where it takes you however.

Not just foreign, but domestic 1%s who he sold out cheap. Sheldon just gave them 30 million for dropping the Iranian deal.
War is coming again. We must get rid of the evil (insert name of country).
I think I will start a pool for when we will start hearing about mushroom clouds over US cities and how WMDs in Iran must be destroyed for the safety of the world.

Biden and the rest of rich conservatives like to tell us that billionaires are just people. But they’re people with the power to dominate us all.

Direct Democracy
https://www.annualreviews.org/doi/abs/10.1146/annurev.polisci.7.012003.104730?journalCode=polisci

How can we little people hurt these filthy bastards? I have one friend who is an avid gambler. I just sent her the list of adelson’s holdings and asked her not to patronize any of them. Marcus doesn’t own Home Depot any longer, so how to try to hurt his purse?