Home | About | Donate

Following Outrage, Georgia Drops Anti-Choice Murder Charges

Did not take long for Edwards to backpedal...probably got a call from the Governor Deal himself telling him (Edwards) to back off NOW along with another call from Attorney General Olens who set him straight on Georgia law(s). Yet Edwards had to save face and persist in pressing a misdemeanor charge for possession of a dangerous drug...how petty and small-minded can one get. At the very least Kenlissa Jones deserves a public apology both verbal and written along with complete exoneration from all charges.

The state of Georgia has spent million$$$ in advertising (print and TV) to entice tourists to come to their Peach Tree State of gardens, antebellum plantations, and so much more. Headlines about its treatment of women and minorities severely undermine their advertisements and public relations.

Thank you to all who participated in the public outcry against such cruel and inhuman punishment.

And look at his weasel words:

"... Georgia law presently does not permit prosecution of Ms Jones for any alleged acts relating to the end of her pregnancy."

Translation: "Oh if only i could, and i eagerly await the day soon when i will be able to!"

Or, "Let's plug that gap!"
;-})

I am always astonished that the abortion issue centers upon the mother, and the father never mentioned. If she were to be prosecuted, is he not an accessory?

No, for him it's just "boys will be boys".

What the good ol' boys in the South, in Georgia, need, is a good resounding kick in their ultra-conservative male reproductive organs and a**'s. Shall we begin?? wink