Home | About | Donate

Fool Me Once: Jeb Bush Would've Invaded Iraq Just Like His Big Bro Who Did Such A Great Job

Fool Me Once: Jeb Bush Would've Invaded Iraq Just Like His Big Bro Who Did Such A Great Job

Improbably, the GOP presidential clown car gets ever more crowded, and deranged. We have not just Mike 'God, Guns, Grits and Gravy' Huckabee, Ben 'Obamacare is worse than slavery' Carson, Carly 'Fire 'em all' Fiorina, Marco 'What climate change?' Rubio and Ted 'I've always been a douchebag' Cruz - but now the sublimely clueless Jeb 'I am my own man' Bush, who has said his bestest foreign policy adviser is his brother George 'Remember me?' Bush, and that he too would have invaded Iraq, which turned out so well.

Who are these people? Well the above picture is worth a thousand words. A bunch of clowns to say the least! They are the clowns and stooges for the Fourth Reich.

" When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and be carrying a cross".. Sinclair Lewis

The blind leading the blind

"No s#%t? I could be President too? That'd be a hoot. Hey, I get to blow up anything I want, right?"

Again it'll be a republican fascist idiot vrs a democratic fascist. Frankly I prefer the idiot because it takes the democratic rank and file at least four years before they realize their prez is shitting on them. Bush was somewhat restrained by the democrats. Obama wasn't.

@Unique, it's not just the "poor, hungry, marginalized..." who are taking it in the shorts. The hit is solidly to the disappearing middle class.

I did not think it was possible.
But there is a Palin Junior, and Junior's name is Bush.
And he is genetically fused with the Village Idiot.
Jeb Bush for President!

Finally, somebody who understands and can explain the political scene! Commenter Unique for president!