Home | About | Donate

For Mirth Becomes A Feast: Tiny Trump Draws As Finland Battles Moldova For Coveted Second Place

For Mirth Becomes A Feast: Tiny Trump Draws As Finland Battles Moldova For Coveted Second Place

Presser/Russia/Dreamers/Enemy of the American people got you down? Soothe your soul with the ever-enterprising national, global and yea cosmic ridicule raining down on our orange pretender. The trolling of Trump, savage to antic, takes new forms daily: Among the hashtags, videos and memes - and they're the best, really - are Trump Draws, I Call My Own Shots, Tiny Trump and, now, an entire website devoted to countries from Namibia to Armenia to Iran battling for #2 after America becomes #1 again. Mars - "A sea on Venus? FAKE NEWS" - takes a shot, too.

And, now for something really different, i.e. creativity.

Thanks for the respite from the constant, over-exposed, disemboweled and numbing news and commentary blurbs.

Perhaps people ought to strive more to get out of their comfort zones, be bold, accept worthwhile challenges and think outside of the box. After all, there just may be just a little more to life, self-awareness and self-fulfillment than keeping up with the Joneses, putting on a good show and otherwise towing the line or goose-stepping.

And. on that note...

Moody Blues – The Day Begins/Late Lament

Nights in White Satin

Breath deep
The gathering gloom
Watch lights fade
From every room
Bedsitter people
Look back and lament
Another day s useless
Energy spent

Empassioned lovers
Wrestle as one
Lonely man cries for love
And has none
New mother picks up
And suckles her son
Senior citizens
Wish they were young

Cold hearted orb
That rules the night
Removes the colours
From our sight
Red is gray and
Yellow white
But we decide
Which is right
And
Which is an Illusion

Pinprick holes in a colourless sky,
Let incipient figures of light pass by,
The mighty light of ten thousand suns,
Challenges infinity and soon is gone.

Night time,to some a brief interlude,
To other the fear of solitude,
Brave Helios, wake up your steeds,
Bring the warmth the countryside needs

"A WELL OILED MACHINE"? Somebody suggested a "Crash simulator", another suggested; the "71 Ford Pinto"' a third suggestion was the "Chevy Corvair"