Home | About | Donate

'Forced Sterilization Is Genocide': Rights Groups Condemn ICE Amid Whistleblower's Allegations of Unwarranted Hysterectomies

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/09/15/forced-sterilization-genocide-rights-groups-condemn-ice-amid-whistleblowers

2 Likes

Political prisoners stuck in gulags. Food lines. Sounds historically familiar.

3 Likes

The Plan (or Final Solution) that tptb have for “dealing with” climate change is to whip the working class whites into a xenophobic fury, then let them wipe out all POC.

This story does not come as a surprise to me - i’ve known for a long time that white people are eventually going to try and exterminate every demographic that they’ve ever wronged. Sterilizations, outright murders…their goal is a homogeneous population. They’re counting on the pacifism of you common dreams frequenting white folks to keep you from doing what’s needed in order to stop them, btw.

^go ahead and write this off as Just an Angry POC, lol - every bit as in denial as the folks who claim climate change is a hoax.

6 Likes

I guess I won’t be surprised when I read about the commandants of these “facilities” having lampshades made out of human skin.
Can’t help but notice two other things here. First, why hysterectomies for the women and not the much easier less invasive vasectomy for the men? And of course, the deafening silence of Joe Biden and the democratic leadership concerning America’s concentration camps.
Is the Democratic Party even trying to appeal to Hispanic voters anymore?

4 Likes

How many more crimes against humanity is tRump going to do before somebody wakes up and puts the Orange Anus to sleep?

1 Like

The Germans lost the war. The fascists on the other hand didn’t and just resurfaced as the US.

3 Likes

Fascists don’t get far without enablers. The worst are the so called centrists, ‘moderate’ white liberals, who are nothing of the sort and who continually give the fascists a pass in the name of civility and polite debate. Fascists aren’t the other side of some imaginary high school debate. They are a clear and present danger and should be recognized as such, as should their white, liberal, often older, centrist enablers and fellow travelers.

5 Likes

Only if those Hispanics are mythical moderate Republicans. As the Democratic Party has made clear, and as I’m sure you know, it’s not interested in the poor or the working class and is now an outright Republican party, and a far right one at that.

2 Likes

Trump the Fascist could never have become President were it not for the Democrats. They are his enablers. They want to maintain “civil discourse” because by their own words they are going after the right wing vote and do not want to alienate them. If they come right and say say Trump a fascist some that sit on the fence and or have always supported the republicans will take it as a personal attack.

The Democrats also act to silence the left which of course the natural enemy of Fascism. You silence the left, you embrace the right and Fascism was inevitable.

Again the most destructive President in US History was Clinton. When he took power using the go right strategy he ensured Fascism would occur. He ensured there would be no opposition to it. Those moderate white “liberals” still treat him as a rock star. They had a role in this as well. Guys like Bill Maher who openly mocks the left and has stated “who cares about what the left wants they have no where else to go” is an example .

6 Likes

Whoever is responsible should be fired and prosecuted for a serious crime and they should also be sued by the victims.

This needs to be stopped.

**Also, this begs the question, arent these facilities sex segregated? So why the worry about women getting pregnant. **

Are they being subjected to sexual abuse/rape?

This is not some kind of routine thing.

2 Likes

Completely true. They pump the fear that if the boot is removed from the neck of non-white people, the 1st goal would be revenge for centuries of abuse and atrocities.

2 Likes

Anyone who says that the democrats don’t have their own mythology, just like republicans, haven’t been paying attention for about 35 years.
For the republicans, Reagan brought tablets down from the mountain, and those tablets had written on them the intricacies of supply side economics. For democrats, it’s still the bullshit idea that there were Republican “moderates” that magically crossed the idealogical line and voted for Bill Clinton In 1992. And democrats still live in that dreamland today, hoping beyond hope that they can attract those same “moderates” over to their side so they don’t have to change ideologically and to move back to the left to pander to pie in the sky progressives.
And here we find ourselves in 2020, with yet another right of center candidate who has spent all of his time trying to lure conservatives to his side and taking for granted the democrats core coalitions of minorities and LGBTQ communities. That’s how Hillary lost. That’s how Joe may still lose an election he should win in a landslide.

3 Likes

Hitler had Dr. Josef Mengele. Now, Trump has his own Mengele. It’s strange but I could not find this monster’s name in any article. This story has broken my spirit once and for all when it comes to the USA. I am so fucking sick and tired of this fucking PIECE OF SHIT country. And I blame the descent into madness equally on BOTH FUCKING CORPORATE PARTIES and the brain dead citizenry who keeps on voting for them. There is not a dimes worth of difference between the two parties. They are both EVIL to their core. There is no stopping the complete collapse of the USA now. And anyone who dares to prattle on about needing to elect Biden can go take a fucking flying leap into unicorn land. As George Carlin so well put it, the game is rigged and the owners of this country will get it all in the end. They have the politicians, and the judges and the media in their pockets and NONE OF THEM gives a fuck about you. And from my perspective that goes double for the Democrats as they whisper sweet nothings about how they care about you when in fact they continually stab you in the back. Their hypocrisy knows no bounds. Flame away, DNC sycophants and enablers.

3 Likes

From my perspective it is an election that Trump should lose in a landslide, but that is not what is happening. The thought of Joe winning in a landslide seems a lot like Hillary did in 2016. We shall see. No matter who “wins” the USA will lose as it will only continue its endless slide into complete and utter collapse.

3 Likes

A great post that succinctly states how the USA under the direction of both parties has destroyed itself. And by the way, Bill Maher is an asshole cheerleader for fascism.

1 Like

In my mid 60’s with an old idealist soul, this is the worst condition of the entire planet I could ever nightmared for. MLK dream need not apply. If there ever was a difference, I doubt it, there is no difference between the parties now.
If you look at the lobbyist tracks they all donate to Both sides! That should say something!
As a pasty white deep south belle, I never imagined I’d live to see Greed become our national religion.
Of course it’s really no surprise that the quiet KKK sympathizers had to have a snap back after an African American presidency.
Corporate gods?!?! WTF
The dems committed suicide with the shove Hillery down everyone’s throats. Biden’s right there too.
So, am I late to recognize that there is no democracy? Seems so.

6 Likes

Welcome back. I am in my mid sixties as well. Things are collapsing so fast now I simply cannot keep up. And I have enough awareness to know that voting in the USA is nothing but magical thinking now. Enjoy what remaining days we have left.

5 Likes

If we were in a sane country the polling should be about 75-25 right now. And if 80% of eligible voters would show up, it could be close to that. But since it looks like only about 50-53% may vote, it will be close. Far closer than it should be.

Beautiful, don’t you just “love” these racist anti-abortionists who fancy themselves “pro-life”?

2 Likes

OK, folks: Contact ICE to denounce this atrocity

~https://www.ice.gov/contact/ero

My letter:

To Georgia ICE:

This letter is to register my absolute disgust and condemnation at the criminality that had first been visited on black and indigenous women in the 1920s and is now being perpetrated on poor desperate women of color from South of the border. I am referring to forced sterilizations.

This Sterilization has a long dark history in US America and this crime continues its hypocrisy that on one hand claims a “christian” ethos, an Administration that is anti-abortionist yet fancies itself not only “Christian” or a follower of the Judeo-Christian ethic while on the other hand ripping out the uterus from women against their will!

I denounce all of you and will encourage others to rise up against all you scoundrels.

Giovanna Lepore

4 Likes