Home | About | Donate

Forked-Tongue Kavanaugh Fan-Girl Susan Collins Is Having a Sads. Ask Us If We Care

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/further/2019/08/27/forked-tongue-kavanaugh-fan-girl-susan-collins-having-sads-ask-us-if-we-care

Despite her drop in popularity, I’ll be surprised if Collins isn’t re-elected.

1 Like

I hope like hell she is voted out. Her BS grandstanding with the Kavanaugh appointment made me furious. Did anyone really doubt what she would do ?

4 Likes

Zimet sez:
“Now, facing re-election and seeing her approval plummet from 78% to 45% …”

Halfway around the globe, Alaska’s Lisa Murkowski saw a similar hit among her constituency for voting against O’Kavanaugh LLC. She’s not up for re-election until 2022, by which time she’ll be forgiven.

4 Likes

Susan Collins, boo phuckity boo hoo.

1 Like

Dear Ms. Zimet: outstanding opprobrium! Way to nail it!

Glancing at the headline SADS caught me eye. Thought she’d developed the disease (sudden arythmic death syndrome) - but no. Well, you never know…

Sadistic Asshat Derangement Syndrome.

1 Like

Here in south Carolina, we have a Democratic challenger to the odious sleazeball Lindsey Graham. I have always felt as if I needed a shower after any encounter, but his hissy fit during the K hearings and his a-- licking of the Orange Oaf since, render him absolutely radioactive in my book.
I have said firEVAH that 2 b a Rethuglican, one has 2 B a sociopath; now the DNC has become as despicable-Tom Perez nauseates me. Working as hard as I can to put the DreamTeam of BERNIE/Tulsi in the WH. If we Progressives do not nail the 2020 elections, I fear --considering the multiple crises exploding now on our very doorsteps, [low-level ‘journalism,’ private prisons, untrustworthy gerrymandering and voting, poverty, homelessness, opiod plague, and on and on—] Here’s hoping the miserable other Koch kicks the bucket soooon…

2 Likes

Evil people frequently operate in the state of denial. Still it is very difficult to understand why she believes in herself when the public outcry against her vote was very loud.

2 Likes

It’s to bad you can’t do any reporting whatsoever that isn’t biased, subjective and 100% liberal… news flash… Democrats aren’t saints either nor are they the bastion of all things good, fair and right nor do they have a lock on any sort of moral compass.

Is that your takeaway from this forum? Guessing you’re new here; you really should have a look around.

1 Like

Ummmm…no… that was my “take away” from the one sided, sloppy article… not the forum.
Clearly, being progressive means there is only one way to think which means not using logic, reason and objectivity.

… and some people think Alaska is halfway around the globe from Maine…
Professor… professor… could I please have one class of geography 101 to go with my history 101 class.
Thank you.

Should the Marxist Bernie get elected… which he won’t… but IF he does… the U.S.A is no more.
Guess I’ll be moving to Mexico… hey… am I the only one here that thinks critically?
Why is it all the rich Hollywood, academia elitest type people only want to leave America for Canada or Australia… why not Mexico?