Home | About | Donate

Former British Prime Minister David Cameron Resigns

Former British Prime Minister David Cameron Resigns

Andrea Germanos, staff writer

This post will be updated.

Former British Prime Minister David Cameron announced Monday he is resigning from Parliament.

He said in a statement:

In my view, with modern politics, with the circumstances of my resignation it isn’t really possible to be a proper backbench MP as a former prime minister.

"Oh, how the mighty have fallen."
And all because of Briexit.
See what happens when the people tell the oligarchy to shove it.

Thus the final act of one of this era's dictionary definition of a self-sabotaged political career.

It would be nice to have a national initiative process in the U.S. so the public can vote on certain topics like trade deals as they did with the Briexit vote in Great Britain (I wouldn't want to allow initiatives on issues like same-sex marriage or others that could take away Bill of Rights' freedoms from any sector of the population).

Do the American peons have the strength to pull our own 'brexit' and refuse to elect either of the plutocratic presidential candidates running in our current silly season? The polls b4 brexit all said it would fail, but look what happened; the polls here are saying neither joke running has much of a chance -- we seriously need to trash this entire election and start over, or ... vote the only sane candidates in! Stein/Baraka 2016!