Home | About | Donate

Former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn Charged With Lying to FBI

Former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn Charged With Lying to FBI

Jake Johnson, staff writer

"Canary bird will sing," predicts former White House ethics lawyer. "The beginning of the end."

Maybe Trump and his gang will not get away with this after all. This appears to be a big break for the investigation. If Flynn things could really start moving.

Empty Wheel.net on Tillerson scenario concurrently apparently unravelling.

And On the Jared and Flynn Stories

Untie the dumb sack of $#!t, I mean hammers. This is how empires head toward the tombs.

For the Historical

By March of 1974, so many petty Criminals had come under indictment and conviction that Mitchell, Haldeman, Ehrlichman, and Colson were finally indicted. Nixon’s inner circle and the beginning of the release of evidence.

The start of the impeachment process

By August of 1974, a mere 5 months, Nixon resigns as a result of impeachment proceedings.

Flynn begins the inner circle

Time to fire up the roasting pit.

Trump better laywer up or start that war with Iran quickly.

I hope the canary sings before he unexpectedly drops dead. Stranger things have happened in American history…

> Blockquote[quote=“Harry_Pjotr, post:6, topic:47189, full:true”]
I hope the canary sings before he unexpectedly drops dead. Stranger things have happened in American history…
[/quote]

True!

I’m curious to see how Kellyanne and Scarah spin this one.

Think I know the answer, but have a feeling that whatever happens to Don and his wrecking crew will not have any effect on the sadistic legislation of their party.

Sadly, I think you are right.

Will Muller then go after Hellary? I mean if we’re going to “seek justice”…

For what? Being someone you don’t like?

Are you REALLY that obtuse???!!!

No. I just think that’s what your argument comes down to.

I wouldn’t raise it to the level of an argument. No facts were presented.

Touché.

An I think you are judging me as a non-informed moron when a mirror would prove just the opposite! Geez! I didn’t think CD had many Hillary-bots but I guess you are proof I WAS wrong about that.

Yep, you got me. Just a Hilbot botting around.

There is plenty of proof out there of her corruption and EVIL if you aren’t too programmed and propagandized to LOOK!

The DJT nematode will soon be turning…the twit-meister’s head is currently exploding…tweet storm to follow (once his handlers have gone to bed).

For a list of admiring quotes about Flynn by DJT, visit: http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-defending-mike-flynn-2017-5/#gen-flynn-is-a-wonderful-man-i-think-he-has-been-treated-very-very-unfairly-by-the-media-as-i-call-it-the-fake-media-in-many-cases-and-i-think-it-is-really-a-sad-thing-that-he-was-treated-so-badly-1

Here is a sampling:

“Gen. Flynn is a wonderful man. I think he has been treated very, very unfairly by the media, as I call it, the fake media in many cases. And I think it is really a sad thing that he was treated so badly.”

“This man has served for many years, he’s a general, he’s a — in my opinion — a very good person,” said Trump. “I believe that it would be very unfair to hear from somebody who we don’t even know and immediately run out and fire a general.”

“I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.”

DJT’s delusional about how far his presidential power will take him (hopefully to his very own, Pence’s and his cabinet’s undoing). Like a wayward, unsupervised child with his parent’s guns in hand, he will continue to do himself in along with anyone else in his inner circle.