Home | About | Donate

Fossil Fuel Tycoons Spending Millions to Elect GOP President

Fossil Fuel Tycoons Spending Millions to Elect GOP President

Nadia Prupis, staff writer

Fossil fuel companies donated more than $100 million to Republican presidential candidates' campaigns last year, an unprecedented investment by those "who stand to lose the most in the fight against climate change," a joint analysis by Greenpeace and the Guardian published Thursday has revealed.

"liberal politicians who want government power over the economy, the energy sector and every aspect of our lives."

Cruz, let me rephrase that for you…

Neoliberal politicians who want corporate government power over the economy, the energy sector and every aspect of our lives. That's what myself, the Clintons, and even the Trump are all about.

Trump scares me, and Cruz the same but with a heaping dose of creepiness.

Ted Cruz would be as tyrannical as Trump in every aspect, except that he would be far worse than Trump when he turns the US into a fundamental Christain theocracy on top of the tyranny.

Ayatollah Tedmeanie ?

Now this guy is scary. I'm just not ready in a one-way ticket on the Rapture Rocket Ride Express.

This only goes to show how inept these CEOs are. Instead of wasting money, their's and that of their stockholders, to pick a president, the sagacious thing to do would be to direct that money towards clean and renewable energy. Which might give them, their company and the world a future.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

The industry is going to take us down, and they simply do not care - as unrealistic or unlikely as it seems.
As a p/t climate activist, I see their (not the CEO's of course) actions up close. They are simply unrelenting.

Republiklans supporting their nemesis Hillary. Who would have thought?

That's why Hillary is often considered a republican in democratic clothing.

Only thing that can describe Cruz is he is one big piece of shit.

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Uncontrollable_Gas_Leaks_In_Texas_Top_California%E2%80%99s_Leak%2C_So_Why_Haven%E2%80%99t_We_Heard_About_It%3F/49520/0/38/38/Y/M.html

This the "Great State of Texas".