Home | About | Donate

From One Hawk to Another: McCain Defends Netanyahu's Racist Election Day Rant

The serial liar McCain - who has been repeatedly and spectacularly WRONG in so many of his public pronouncements about war and foreign policy - is permanently granted this major platform on the "public" airwaves, with no critique of his horrible record of inaccuracy offered by his compliant hosts.

Disgusting, putrid, but also emblematic of the deep corruption of "public" dialog in late-empire USA.

Also, the benign acceptance by the "mainstream" media of such schoolyard-style taunts: "Get over it! Get over your temper tantrum!" Way to raise the level of dialog, and get at the real issues.

John McCain wants war. Thank goodness he lost the election to Obama. All one needs to know about McCain is that he picked Sarah Palin as his running mate.

I have a hunch that Diebold, or a clone were involved in tallying the votes. As kindly Uncle Joe said so many years ago in the CCCP, "Its not who votes that counts, its who counts the votes.
;-})

Netanyahu doesn't need McCain covering his ass on any inconsistencies --- because Bibi has been totally consistent all the time.

He has very consistently lied --- in fact, even when the circumstanced changed, he has been forthright in his lies.

But all kidding aside, McCain and Netanyahu are linked just as the US and Israel are in unbreakable bonds.

The enduring and unbreakable relationship between the US and Israel is most accurately described as the relationship between the metropole/HQ of the Disguised Global Capitalist Empire (only 'posing' as Vichy America) and its critically important Middle Eastern border-fort of Empire, "Vichy Israel".

Of course, adhering to such an “enduring relationship” is much more dangerous for the 'border-fort' of the DGCEmpire than for the metropole of the Empire.

Yes thank goodness McCain lost, but too bad Obama won.

Yeah, I just get a little hope when I see some people sticking up for what's right.
* Frankly, as I watch what is going on, I get the feeling that Mother Nature is getting ready for a whale of a mass extinction, but She's just sitting back right now, to see if we won't use our own "Do it Yourself kit" to save Her some trouble.
;-})

"Mother Nature is getting ready for a whale of a mass extinction, but She's just sitting back right now, to see if we won't use our own "Do it Yourself kit" to save Her some trouble."

Special offer!
Avoid Mass Extinction!
Limited time offer!
Act now!!!!!

this sick SOB, the senator of the U.S. who chanted about bombing Iran should be tried as a War Criminal for his actions inVietnam and his pronouncements about foreign policy. His father covered up the Israeli attack on the USS Liberty in 1967. A navy man excusing the zionists who killed American sailors with impunity. Despicable....

You have put your finger on a key cause of our current situation: mainstream media. I need say no more.

"All one needs to know about McCain is that he picked Sarah Palin as his running mate." Double Ditto.

McInsane,

Who most likely lit the U.S.S. Forester on fire with his hot-dog "hot-start" is a primary example against the practice of Nepotism in the military and government today. Another poster says his father also destroyed a ship by covering up the 1967 attack of the U.S.S. Liberty.

Disposable sailors: The McCain family legacy.

Where do you cash your AIPAC checks Senator McCain?

McCain has become a pathetic old man held upright by Arizona's political elite. Should have gracefully exited the 'crooks of the new world order' long ago.

Failed his way all the way to the top! Oops, didn't get President. Is there a McCain scion on the horizon?

"The President should get over it. Get over your temper tantrum, Mr. President," said McCain

this is one of those talking points they all email to each other, telling them what to say

this is extremely disrespectful rhetoric and should make them look bad, (and racist)

unfortunately, their base eats it up, perhaps not even realizing themselves how racist this is

What happened to Iran's democracy under Mossaddegh? The reason why there are so few democracies is b/c the US does not allow it.

Birds of a feather flock together. War lovers unite!

Reread my post. It is the media platforming, with the lack of critique, that stinks.

But you don't actually care. You're just here looking for likely angles to intervene in the thread on behalf of Israel.

and then he calls Obama's restrained remarks "Orwellian"! That's the bizarre part.