Home | About | Donate

From the Ground Up

From the Ground Up

Kathy Kelly

"I feel hopeless."

"Big amounts of money coming from the U.S. military destroys us," Zarghuna said. "But small amounts that are given to the people can help change lives and make them a little better."

Wouldn’t you just love to hear Trump’s response to these Afghan women’s concerns?

We all know he has no compassion, so it would be almost comical how he made this article, all about him.

We are all called to bear witness, but thankfully, some, like Kathy Kelly, actually answer. I’m reminded again of the classic 70s poster, which asked, “Wouldn’t it be nice if our schools had all the money they need, and the military had to hold a bake sale to buy a bomber?”

What they’ve accomplished is to take a huge amount of our tax dollars and give them to the greedy korpor­ations comprising the M.I.C., who (not “which”, since they are now people) have in turn provided large bribes (aka “campaign contributions”) to politicians who support the war. They have also provided Al-quaida, ISIS, et al with a great deal of anti-U.S. propaganda to use as a recruiting tool to swell their ranks, which in turn gives the U.S. an excuse to continue the war and to give huge amounts of our tax dollars to greedy korporations comprising the M.I.C., who (not “which”, since they are now people) will in turn provide large bribes (aka “campaign contributions”) to politicians who support the war . . .

Yep. Lather, rinse, repeat…

“Round and round we goes – where it stops, nobody knows.”   But we DO nose – 'cause it STINKS!!!

Thank you to Kathy Kelly and all her supporters for her insights from her hard
work and travels -a nd the hope it offers us! Some ONE is there - listening and
being able to report some of it here! Gratefully (did you all see Br. David on the
"Super Soul Sunday" interview with Oprah? NOT to be missed! SEE:
,gratefulness.org> any time! ) Love/peace, Elizabeth McGauley Sarfaty, Malone, NY